"But I thought you were going to help me get t-" She started with a hopeless tone to her voice before Lady Lesso cut her off.

"Oh do be quiet and please do not cry," Lesso said eyeing up the tears about to fall from the poor girls eyes "We do not tolerate crying here," there was a bell ring of sort which made Lesso smile wickedly "Now if you'll excuse me I have fresh villainy to attend to," with that she left and walked up the stairs at the end of the hall so she was above everyone else. Lost in the crowd and her own thoughts Ana stared sadly up to Lesso as she began talking. Ana could still hear the girls whispering and giggling about her but she stood there unsure of what to do. "Attention! ATTENTION FUTURE EVIL! If you open your tiny little blood shot eyes you'll find your," she pointed to each of the desks with the same wolves in armour stationed at them "dormitory and class schedules. It would serve you well to memorise both" She then paused and locked eyes with Ana in the crowd. Ana stared back up at Lesso who smirked and simply said "Make me proud," with that she bashed her cane against the tiled ground and strutted out of the hall through the massive wooden double doors behind her. Everyone burst into an excited chatter as Ana stood still still taking it all in.

Once all the commotion had settled down Anastasia finally decided to get her things from these desks. She got her assigned dormitory information from one desk and her written class schedule from the other along with a uniform which she was instructed to put on immediately. It was a dull uniform. Black skirt with tattered ends, black tie, white shirt with the school symbol incrusted into it and a long black blazer . Well it was more of a robe then anything. As the long sleeves draped over Ana's arms and the pointed collar tied it all together. She looked at herself in the schools bathroom mirror, which was smashed and covered in green goo so she couldn't see much. It was better then the heavy dress she was wearing but it was so lifeless. No colour, no volume and just no nothing. It looked like it had been passed down from student to student for the last hundred years. She even doubted it would have even lasted that long. She then pulled out the boots she was given. Black (of course) pointy, just above ankle length and to Ana's surprise quite shiny. She put them over some dark red socks she had been given which were scarily the colour of blood but decided not to question it.

She came out of the toilets but not before shoving the unsalable gown into the bin. The goo on her dress had dried solid to the dress and without a hammer and an wood chicle the dress couldn't be saved. She walked out to the hall to see everyone moving in a cluster somewhere. She followed the crowd down some very small spiral stairs and ended up at a dark opening to a grand hall. It was decorated as an Ever would appreciate it. Glossy wooden floor, pale stone walls, blue and pink curtains and a wooden platform of which the two deans sat in their thrones. We all manoeuvred into the hall and Ana took a seat closest to the stage. She was waiting to have a word with Dovey and get this all sorted out once and for all.

Suddenly a young boy around her age sat next to her. Black curly hair, dark skin with not a single blemish on it (which was nice to see as all the other children seemed to have scars, wards and puss filled spots cover their faces. Yet the boys had not a single scratch) and his uniform practically a copy of Ana's but instead of her long clock like blazer he had a jumper with the sleeves rolled up revealing his bracelets. Some were of rope, others of leather and charms as such. Instead of a skirt he wore long trousers tattered with holes in the knee. He didn't seem mad or crazy he was collected and calm. "So your the princess everyone is talking about?" He asked turning to face her

"What is it to you?" Ana asked back in a defensive tone and barely looking up from where she was already staring.

"Dovey isn't going to help you, you know," he said noticing how she stared at her and ready to leap out of her seat at any moment to talk to her "Once your a Never they don't care they just want you to be part of their stupid fairy tale,"