A smile wouldn't leave Nabi's face as she watched hers and Mark's fingers playfully intertwining in the air as she laid her head on his chest. His lips curled up as well when he focused on the same thing, and on how their hands touched gently yet it still felt so intimate.

Maybe not the intimate type that had happened between the two just few minutes ago, but a nice kind of one too.

The girl suddenly turned around to be able to see her boyfriend's face as she still laid her head on his naked chest. Their eyes met and the silence was so comfortable that neither of them minded if it stayed like that for awhile.

Mark gently brushed the hair out of Nabi's face to see her clearer. His fingers then reached her cheek and he caressed it softly, without a word.

Not even trying to fight the urge to kiss him, Nabi pushed herself up and leaned in to do exactly that. Her naked breasts pressed against his bare skin as their lips connected. He wrapped his arms around her back to pull her in closer to himself, as if that was even possible.

"Ugh, I could just eat you right now." He groaned playfully, making Nabi burst out laughing. He suddenly rolled her over and was now on top of her, staring into her eyes. His hands suddenly cupped her face "How are you so freaking perfect?!" he said in that funny voice again, placing kisses all over her face in result.

After laughing out loud for quite some time the girl finally spoke. "I thought you were going to try and seduce me again for round two, but I guess this is what we're going for, whatever it is?" She teased.

He chuckled and his attitude immediately changed, almost as if he was just showing off his acting skills which gave Nabi chills. His now intense eyes pierced through her as he whispered in her ear. "I have many sides, baby." and before she could react in any way, the feeling of his lips on her neck made her forget about the whole world.

The preparations for the last concert were one of the hardest since Mark wanted to give not his hundred but two hundred percent

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The preparations for the last concert were one of the hardest since Mark wanted to give not his hundred but two hundred percent. The venue he was meant to perform at was also the biggest one out of all the other ones so far, so even though he tried to act all cool, everyone around him knew how nervous he truly was.

Right after rehearsals, when he went to change and get ready for the show, something had to interrupt the good atmosphere.

"Not again." Mark sighed and leaned back on the chair upon hearing the news.

"This isn't your ex girlfriend's doing though, it's this website's reporter. Looks like he's been following you. When was this taken? Is it Nabi?"

Mark nodded and sighed again. "It was before the tour started so it's been awhile. Why wait til now to post them?"

"Because it's your biggest show tonight. This bastard knew what he was doing."

"Well," The boy shrugged and slammed his hands against the couch as he stood up "I'm not going to play this game anymore. I'm telling everyone the truth."

𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 | 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें