sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ: ғɪʀᴇᴀʀᴍs『1/5』✓

ابدأ من البداية

"There's a go bag under your desk," Gideon raised his eyebrow, "You've been ready since you got assigned the first job," Angel huffed and crossed her arms a little making Gideon smirk,, "Aaron, what is it?" he looked to Hotch who was waiting to get a moment of silence so he get to his point.

"Reid, you failed your firearms qualification exam," Hotch announced, Spencer crossed his hands around his chest as well, taking in a deep sigh, "For the second time," Hotch sighed a little as well, "So for this case I'm pairing you with Angelina," he explained, Angel raised her eyebrows a little with surprise, "As she has had the gun qualifications for a very long time and has one of the best scores in the firearms qualification exam," he paused to look at Gideon, "And after this case I am pairing Angel to teach you...so you can...finally pass." he finished his lecture and paused, waiting for some kind of response from them.

"You know," Angel started saying once her and Spencer walked out of Gideons office and were impatiently waiting for Hotch and Gideon so they could make their way to the jet, "Jason told me something a long time ago..." Angel sighed, pressing her back against the wall behind her, "He said, you don't have to carry a gun to kill someone," she looked at Spencer who had been staring out into the room in front of him, "It just used to help me..." she shrugged.

"I don't get it," Spencer finally said something, looking down to her height, "I failed my qualification twice now..." he huffed, pressing his back against the wall as well, "Next time I can take it is in two weeks." He crossed his arms, looking at Angel who had shrugged at his statement.

"Two weeks is a long time, Spence," She looked down at her shoes for a moment, "What if I promise you that I will make sure you pass that test?" she looked to him, "It's a promise I can make, I just need you to actually...pay attention," she raised her eyebrow, "I'll make sure you pass...and I get the couch to myself on the jet today," she smirked, "Do we have a deal?"

"That's an awful deal," he laughed, "Seems you don't have much of choice," he slightly looked through the window into Gideons office, "But neither do I," he sighed to the empty ankle holster on his belt that looked as though it was longing for a gun to finally be placed in it, "Okay... the way there you get the couch," he smiled a little.

"No, no," Angel laughed, "On the way there and back," she pressed her finger into his upper arm, "I'm a new member of the team, don't you have to welcome me with open arms not hogging incredibly comfortable couches?" he smirked at her statement, "Hey, I have to ask Jason something, I'll see you later?" she asked after a moment of silence as they both watched Hotch walk out of Gideons office.

"Mhm," Spencer nodded as they both walked their separate ways, "We'll see who gets to the couch first," he laughed as he watched her face drop with sarcastic disappointment, "I'm joking!" he quickly said as he sped walked away as fast as he could.

Angel walked into Gideons office and caught him as soon as he was going to get up from his desk, before he could she sat down in the chair across from him and slid one of the files that were thrown onto his desk earlier by Garcia to him. He opened it with confusion but as soon as he looked through it he nodded.

"Yeah," he nodded once more, "McKenzie Jones..." he closed the file, sliding to Angel, giving her a chance to look through it as well, "She was the private investigator of one of the victims of-" Jason stopped himself, "But you already know that," he paused to watch her read the file, "Don't you?"

"I do," she closed the file, putting it gently onto the desk in front of her, "We were in the academy together..." she explained, "Both of us way too young to be there, so when I was offered a job at the BAU and not her, she got...disappointed that I didn't take it," She looked at Gideon, "She's insanely smart...way smarter than me or our boy genius."

"Where are you going with this Angelina?" Jason sighed, pressing his back into his seat while slightly sinking into the leather cushions, "You wouldn't care about someone...random, even if you know them," he tilted his head, "Out with it."

"She knew," Angel smirked, "She had already solved the case before us...she knew where the house was and she called the media," she explained, "And before you ask why...why she called the media, it was just to distract everything from her," Angel's smirk spread even more, "She's been following the BAU for years, solving your cases before you do..." Angel paused for a moment, "She doesn't mean harm, that's all I wanted to say."

"She didn't seem like she meant harm," Gideon shrugged, "Nothing threw me off expect she knew more than we did...and that was without sitting down and talking to her," he took a deep sigh, "I'll see if I can keep an eye on her, see if she keeps doing it," he pulled the file closer to him, rewriting her name on a little piece of paper and putting it into his pocket, "If she makes any moves onto the BAU, again, then I'll have you deal with it," he looked to Angel, "She's on you."

"She's always been like that." Angel shrugged.