Game Over

Mario's POV:

I pounced onto SMG3, and we rolled off Lakitu's cloud in a flurry of fists. "It's over." I said. He gave me a smirk. "Mario, my man. You were always gonna lose." SMG3 cackled. 

I looked around to find the YouTube remote. "Wait, where's the remote?" I asked myself. I turned around and I noticed that Weegee Doll had it. I heard laughing from above. I looked up.

"WHAT THE F*** IS THAT?" I yelled. I was surrounded by Content ID's. "Game over." SMG3 smiled as I was swooped up by Content ID's. All I could hear were my screams and SMG3 taunting me and yelling out, "Bye, b***ch!"

I landed into a Starbucks with all my friends, as well as Susan. They all looked sad. My friends ran to me the minute I landed.

"Mario!" Meggy called out. "Did you kick his butt and get his phone?" Bob asked. I slowly got up. "You couldn't do it, could you?" SMG4 muttered hopelessly. I smiled and pulled the phone out.

Turns out I managed to pull it out of SMG3's pocket the minute I tackled him off of the cloud. Glitch Productions is saved.

My thoughts were cut out by Bob squealing with excitement. "You did it! You actually did it!" he giggled, stimming happily. Meggy held him by the knot on his bandana as he kicked around, flapping his sleeves. "Alright, Bob." she said. "Pipe it down a bit."

"I know, I'm just so excited and...and... heheheehehe!!" Bob kept on squealing and bouncing uncontrollably. Someone forgot to take their adderall.

"It's time to go home." Susan said with a grin. SMG4 took the phone and the room filled with a white glow.