Chapter 2

11:00 pm Monday, September 3, 2030

When I arrived at Jen's humongous bungalow I saw Erika run out of the front door and come up beside my window. "Hi Aunty Mackie," she said bouncing up and down. Gosh she had a lot of energy. "Hi Erika," I replied.

Jen came running out with Erika's coat screaming at her to put it on. She's ridiculous, she doesn't need a jacket we live in Beverly Hills.

"Hey Jen she doesn't need it it's like 30 degrees out today," I told her. "Yes I know but it's supposed to get cooler as the day goes on." Cynthia jumped out of the backseat and dragged Erika in.

"Can you make her atleast bring it?" she asked. I sighed but took her jacket. "Where's Tommy, Noah's going to want him to play with him," I said. "Oh I'll go get him," Jen said and ran inside to get him.

Tommy is known as the nerd in our family and uses words that not even Albert Einstien would know. Tommy is trying to find a way to go to Juptior since we've already been to Mars. His twin Erika is an outgoing little girl and has so much energy you'd think she has like 10 energy drinks a day.

In about 5 minutes Tommy came outside and jumped into my car saying "Hello Aunty Mackie it is a pleasure to see you again." I just laughed and said hi back. The last time we saw them was yesterday.

When we got home Cynthia and Erika jumped out of the car giggling about something Tommy did. Then Tommy came out fixing his glasses and walking or should I say stumbling up to my front door.

"Tommy what's wrong with your feet?" I asked. "Oh mommy bought me new shoes and there a little to big for me," he explained. I nodded and unlocked the door to the house so we could go in.

I waked onto the marble tile floor and looked up at the two grande stair cases cascading up to the second level of the mansion and thought to myself how lucky I was to be able to afford a magnificent house like this.

Erika and Cynthia where running up the stairs one on each stair case to see who could make it up faster. Erika won. I looked down to see Tommy playing with his fingers.

"Tommy you can go get Noah," I told him. "He's probably in his room if you wanna go up." He went up the stairs and collided into Noah as he was coming out of his room. "Ouch!" they both said rubbing there heads. Tommy readjusted his glasses and Noah brushed himself off.

I hadn't had breakfast yet sound I was starving. So I went back into the kitchen and got myself a banana and strawberries, took out the blender and made myself a smoothie. I also made a peanut butter sandwich to go with it.

When I was done I put my plate into the sink. Out of my peripheral vision I saw Cynthia and Erika in their bathing suites trying to sneak into the backyard to go into our huge in ground pool.

"Um what do you two think you're doing?"I said playfully. They jumped. "Oh hi mommy we were just going outside to tan," she said nervously. "Right Erika." She nudged her in the hip. Erika hesitated "Ya!" I rolled my eyes at them. "You guys can go in the pool," I said. Cynthia jumped up and down as Erika shot out the door.

"Marisa!" I shouted our house keepers name. A short, plump, italian women came up to me. "Yes Mrs. Bieber," she said. "Can you go outside and watch Cynthia and Erika for me, I need to rest my stomach I killing me,"I told her. She nodded and said "The babies hurting you. Did you find out if it's a boy or a girl?" she asked. "No we'll find that out on Wednesday." She nodded and headed out the door.

I went upstairs to my majestic master bedroom. I plopped on my white and baby blue four poster, king sized bed and fell fast asleep.

When I woke up I checked my clock. It was 3:00! I was late getting the kids from school. I rushed to the bathroom, fixed my makeup and hair and rushed down the stairs.