Chapter 4 : The Twist

W-who are you?... Jisung asked the man standing right besides him.

Minho smiles even more and leans in even closer. This time his face is touching jisung's face. Jisung feels minho's breath on his face.

Then he whispers slowly into jisung's ear.

I told you that you belong to me... Minho says as he's touching jisung's face and looking into his eyes. He feel so scared and frozen. He don't know what to do. Jisung can't move. He just want to escape him but it seems completely impossible....

then realization hits jisung. He remembered what happened last night and he suddenly start crying in trauma what minho did to him.

But before jisung can even say anything Minho covers hes mouth with his hand. It's a really firm grip but jisung can still talk a little. He gets even closer like he's trying to kiss jisung but stops a inch away from touching jisung's face. He looks at jisung right in hes eyes with his evil smile that sends shivers down jisung's spine.

Be quiet... He whispers while looking deep into jisung's eyes. Then he removes his hand from jisung's mouth but he is still standing super close to jisung.

Jisung kept quiet to so he can't get any consequences from his actions.

Jisung's pov:
(act like jisung y'all 😌)

He continues to look deep into your eyes and you've never felt so scared in your whole life. After a while he speaks in the same creepy, but gentle voice. He puts one hand again on your cheek and your skin gets so cold from his fingers. What did you tell the police? He asks while his creepy smile gets even wider. His stare and his whole demeanour is so creepy and it almost feels like you can see the crazy thoughts behind his eyes. How can a man look this evil?

you suddenly forgot how to speak or can't speak because your in shocked right now.

Answer me! He shouts and raises his voice in a cruel, aggressive manner. Suddenly you can hear his real voice which is filled with anger. This voice and tone is completely different from his fake sweet voice that he was using before. He gets even closer and raises his hand, as if he's about to hit you. But he stops and his eyes gets even more menacing on you. What did you answer? He whispers and you can feel his heavy breath in your face.

I-i said you we're stalking me.. you said while sobbing.

You told them I was stalking you? He asks. You can see how he becomes more angry when you say those words. He is breathing harder and his whole face is filled with anger. Before you can answer he starts speaking a little louder and with less control over his voice. Did you say those exact words? He demands, still not losing sight of you and his creepy stare on your face.

N-no i didn't... I promise
you said to minho.

Tell me what you said! Tell me now! his tone gets more aggressive and his eyes seem to get even more crazy and filled with anger. You fear what he might do and you're literally starting to shake in fear...

I told them that you we're trying to kidnapped me... You said to him shivering in fear you'll get hurt by Minho.

You told them I was trying to kidnap you?! He almost yells at you. His eyes is filled with anger and his whole face looks angry and aggressive as before. His voice gets much deeper. He seems to have become a completely different person, all his kindness and charm is now completely gone and he looks as if he was going to turn his anger on you. He gets closer and closer and you just want to run away but you feel paralyzed like if Minho was controlling you with his presence..