Joey was astonished. What was wrong with this alpha? He was even a mafia but the former was wondering if he was mature enough.

To Vegas
You speak like you own Pete, who the hell do you think you are?

From Vegas
If you care to know, he's my future mate, and he's going to bare my kids so before I lose my temper, get out of his room. I kill gruesomely, you can ask Macau for verification. I can be very ruthless when angered.

Joey banged his fist hard against the couch and Pete lifted his head to look at him, raising a brow questionably. "Who are you texting that you want to wreck my room? Careful with the couch or you buy a new one."

To Vegas
Fine! I'll go back to my room. If you don't believe me, you can call on a Video call to confirm. Don't ever threaten me again!

Pete could see the vibrant young man was upset suddenly because he was texting someone. He wasn't the nosy type and did not ask what the problem was. Joey jolted up and one last look at Pete, "I'll retire to my room now. Ugh, I'm so pissed!" He stomped his feet on the ground and walked out.

What's with that kid? I thought he was going to bother me till morning. Pete went back to work. His eyes landed on his phone and suddenly, Is that bastard still trying to reach me by any chance? He wouldn't try calling knowing he was blocked right? Pete mentally slapped himself for thinking about that alpha who was nothing but trouble to him, he greatly hoped he never sees Vegas again. His next heat was in a month and he couldn't afford to get exposed to the strong pheromones of Vegas. He needed to be careful.

~~~~~

Gracefully entering the mansion was a woman with an unmatched beauty. Her lustrous eyes were big and her eyebrows were shaped like a bow, her silky hair was long and soft like wool, and her round-shaped face looked soft and smooth to the touch at first glance. Her attractiveness was enhanced by her well-shaped red lips and suddenly when she flashed a smile, it illuminated her perfectly shaped pearl-like teeth.

Her head was held high as she walked with an effortless saunter. The clicking of her heels added rhythm to the soft classical music that played onward without pause. Her eyes scanned the inside of the house with determination in search of the people she was most excited to see until her eyes met Macau. "Son?" She smiled widely, revealing her sparkly teeth.

Macau spun around at the sound of the familiar voice, "Mom!" He runs to embrace the important woman in his life, not wanting to let go. "You're finally back." He breathed out and she happily wrapped her arms around her youngest, kissing him on the head.

"I missed you, honey." She broke out a little laugh. Pulling away, "Where's your brother?" Her eyes darted around in hopes to spot Vegas. She wasn't sure that child missed her even.

Before Macau could reply, "Violet Theeranpankul, are you finally returning from your vacation?" Vegas' voice reverberated from the side as he leaned against the wall, grinning at his mother, the woman he hasn't seen in three months.

"Keep calling me by my name, Can't pronounce the word mother?  Without warning, she took off one of her heels and swiftly threw it at Vegas but her son was quick and avoided the fatal hit, or else he would have dropped dead.

"What the hell Mother, that's no way a former beauty pageant contestant with second place should behave." He walked towards the woman with a grinning smile but she was not letting him off easily.

Violet snickered. "That's you mocking me for being in second place, brat!" She chased Vegas all over the place and Macau couldn't help but shake his head at them. The house was back to being chaotic.