Ten - Never forget

Start bij het begin

I saw my suitcase and Charles got it for me.

"Is it okay when i go now? Max is waiting.", i asked and Pierre nodded. Charles didn't say anything. "See you in Monza.", i said and hugged Pierre. Than i made my way to Max.

I saw Max standing there in a white shirt with the first two buttons undone and black trousers with a huge smile and a bouquet of tulips. I love tulips. And he looks really handsome. The closer I got to him, the faster his smile faded. I looked back and knew immediately why his smile faded. He saw Charles and Pierre behind me. I ran to him and jumped on him. my suitcase fell over. He hugs me as tightly as he can and a few seconds later lets me down.

"I missed you.", i said and i hoped he wouldn't asked me about Charles.

"I missed you too baby." He smiled and kissed me.

"Are they for me?", i asked with a huge smile.

"Of course they are.", he answered and handed me the tulips. He took my backpack from me and picked up my suitcase. Then we walked to his car and drove to the hotel.

"I like this jacket on you.", he said as we entered our hotel room.

"I like it to. a Dutchman who is very handsome and drives for red bull gave it to me. I have to introduce him to you.", i said giggling.

"Oh tell me more about him.", he said and hugged me from behind.

"He has wonderful blue eyes, a beautiful smile and is very romantic.", i said and faced him.

"I missed you so much.", he said and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you too."

"i reserved a table for us in a restaurant in Milan."

"Then I'll get dressed."

I changed my outfit into a black short satin dress with my favorite heels.

"Lets go.", i said after i was ready and grabbed Max' hand and left our room.

We arrived at the restaurant and it was beautiful.

"You table is ready Mr. Verstappen.", the waitress said smiling. She is really beautiful. Blonde, long legs and big boobs.

She took us to our table. Our spot was very beautiful. It was outside and the sun was going to set. We sat down and she gave us a menu. "What would you like to drink, Mr. Verstappen?", she said looking at him and presented her breasts.

"Bring me the best wine you have," he said, not taking his eyes off me.

"in order.", she said and walked away.

"She's got the nerve to hit on you in front of me", i said annoyed about her attitude.

"I don't care. I have the most beautiful woman in front of me.", he said and took my hand to place a kiss on it.

"You're so romantic, Mr. Verstappen.", i said grinning.

"do you already know what you want to eat?" she asked as she poured us wine, not even looking at me.

"I would like to have Spaghetti Carbonara.", Max said.

"And you?", she asked me rudely.

"I would like to have Risotto frutti di mare.", i said and gave her an annoyed look.

She noted it down and then she left with the menu.

We spent a really good evening. The food was delicious and we were having fun.

"Did you know that Charles was in your flight?", he suddenly asked.

"Yes. I saw him at the gate.", i lied.

"Did you talk to him?"

"Yeah i talked to both of them. They aren't strangers to me.", i said.

"I saw a picture from you today.", he said and my heart started beating faster.

"What picture?", i asked. This bitch posted a picture of me wearing Charles jacket.

"Why did you have Charles jacket?", i knew it.

"I ehm.. i was freezing and he offered me his jacket.", i said.

"And why did you take it?", he asked and and he looked at me angrily.

"Because it was cold.", i said.

"And where did you have my jacket that you couldn't wear it?", he got a little bit louder.

"It was in my suitcase.", i said annoyed. I know he has the right to be angry but he could asked me in the hotel room so that we could've discussed it there.

"Do you still have feelings for him?", he suddenly asked me. What has gotten into him? He seemed happy a few minutes ago.

"No!", i said after a few seconds.

"I don't believe you."

"What? Are you kidding me?", i asked angrily.

"You met him in Monaco. I saw pictures. You were on the beach and he hugged you."

"Yeah because we talked about the past and we want peace between us!", i said.

"Did he fucked you after that?"
What the fuck.

"are you accusing me right now?", I asked him stunned.

"Did he?"

"No! Are you kidding me? For the record, he is in a happy relationship, so as I!", i said louder.

"it is not an obstacle."

"What the fuck? I facetimed with you every evening till the next morning, remember?... unbelievable... I understand if you're mad at me but to accuse me of cheating on you is too much. I'm not in the mood for something like that.", i said and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going for a walk.", i said angrily and walked somewhere. he was still calling me but I didn't turn around. I walked around Milan for an hour. It was getting cold and I didn't know what to do. it was already dark. I picked up my phone and saw 6 missed calls and messages from Max.

I typed in a name in the search function and hoped someone picks it up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I typed in a name in the search function and hoped someone picks it up.

+++
Who's she gonna call?

How are you guys? From where are you? Let me know babes💋

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽