Track 3: First boss

Magsimula sa umpisa

Chai: Great now the opposite of what you said will happen since you tempted fate.

Peppermint: But stop it, you'll see that will not happen.

Chai: Famous last words.

Peppermint: While you're away. I can sync up with your tech through 808. Might figure out some new tricks for you.

Chai: And you'll let me do it all by myself?

Peppermint: A dangerous mission like this? I'm not that stupid, I'll leave it to you.

Chai: I'm already starting to regret my decision.

Scene change.

A manhole cover was blown up and then Chai and 808 jumped out.

And then they got into position on top of each other.

Chai: It's show time!

Peppermint: Don't waste your time. Just... head to Rekka's office. You can see it up there.

I looked at where the office was.

Peppermint: I'll be your guide, try to keep a low profile.

And so I started running to make my way to the office. Shortly after I came to a peculiar room with two statues and seeing them I decided to lift Peppermint's mood a bit.

 Shortly after I came to a peculiar room with two statues and seeing them I decided to lift Peppermint's mood a bit

Chai: Hey, isn't that Roxanne Vandelay? The old boss of the company?

Peppermint: Oh...so do you know the origins of the Vandelay company?

Chai: Obviously, who doesn't know the story of the founder herself? I have great respect for her and what she has done for the world.

Peppermint: Wow, I didn't expect that, you surprised me

Chai: The one next to her is, uhhh... a statue of Kale... damn it looks just like him. Ugly as in reality.

In my comparison, Peppermint started laughing out loud via 808.

Vandelay Tower

Kale: Bitch! I'm fabulous.

All the other leaders heard what Kale had said as they looked at him in surprise and confusion.

Kale, realizing he had said something inappropriate, coughed.

Kale: Sorry, let's get back to the main topic.

Back to our hero.

Peppermint (trying to stop the laughter): Gosh Chai, where did you get that joke from?

Chai: I'm a talent born to insult others.

I resumed running and kept moving from room to room while also destroying the security bots.

Further on...

Chai: Electric barriers really? Peppermint do you know if there is a terminal or power source I can unplug nearby?