Jin: Well, seems like something happened.

Kyoko: It would seem so. Said smiling.

Jin: Tell me, does this happen often?

Kyoko: Not really. Though I'm sure things will be interesting when they go to the Academy.

Jin: Hehehe, I bet they will. Said smiling. Honestly, I'm curious to see how well he does.

Kyoko: Do you think he'll be a decent Shinobi?

Jin: I'm sure he will. I mean he's further ahead of Jazmin and Reiko. Honestly, I'm still impressed that he was able to block my attack after I used the substitution technique.

Kyoko: True. I was suprised myself.

After a few minutes, Jazmin walked into the dining room followed by Reiko.

Reiko: Morning!!! Said rather happily.

Jin: Morning you two. Said smiling. I take it your brother is up?

Reiko: U-Uhh, you can say that he is.

Kyoko: Would it have to do with you shouting Jazmin?

Jazmin didn't say anything as she took her seat. After a few moments, Y/N slowly walked into the dining room with his badly swollen and covered with several nasty bruises.

Jin: Hehehe, rough morning, huh?

Y/N didn't say anything as Reiko snickered in amusement. Jazmin looked at Y/N before looking away feeling a bit guilty for what she did to him.

Kyoko: Oh dear, got into another fight with them, Y/N?

Y/N: I blame Reiko for doing this.

Reiko: Hehehe, sorry. Said sticking her tongue out.

Y/N: Shut up.

Reiko giggled while Y/N took his seat. Jin chuckled seeing their interaction as Kyoko brought out the food. After eating breakfast, they did their own things for the next two days off. Y/N continued to do his personal training in the forest while reading more of the Thevious Racoonus. He started to learn about the Ninja Spire Landing though that technique alone was by far the most difficult one to learn for him. As for the other skills and techniques, he would continue to master them as best as he can. Of course, whenever he went out on his own, he sensed that he was being followed by someone. Little did he know, that the people who were following him, were about to have a....chat with him.

A few days passed, and it was nighttime as Y/N exited a convenience store after buying a few things.

Y/N: Got the snacks and things I need for dinner. Might as well head home.

As such, he started to head home while messaging Kyoko that he was. Over the past few days, Y/N got to know Jin a bit while training with him.

Y/N 'thought': I guess Jin isn't that bad of a guy. Definitely a good father sure but I'm not sure if he actually likes me. God, how the hell is my relationship will go down if Reiko keeps trying to sleep with me? *sighs* Why can't I get a normal life for once in this world? At this rate, I might as well be an old hermit in the mountains or whatever.

He continued to head home thinking about this as he didn't know what to say. After walking for a while, he came to a four-way walking intersection and he saw a large dog of some kind standing in his way. Not only that, he saw two more appearing in the other directions along with one appearing behind him.