9

JULIETTE

I sat in Professor McGonagall's transfiguration class beside Pansy Parkinson. Her adoring eyes locked with the back of Malfoy's head, albeit Malfoy was sitting next to a girl with long, red hair.

"Pansy," I whispered harshly. She didn't respond. "Stop staring at Malfoy, it's weird."

"No," she hissed back. I chuckled lightly at her obsession, and continued half listening to McGonagall's prolonged lecture.

Pansy and I haven't truly become friends yet. I knew, for a fact, if opportunity struck, she would stab multiple knives into my back. She was just one of those girls. Though, I was thankful to have her. Nonetheless, she was my closest friend here at Hogwarts.

As McGonagall continued to drone on about transfiguration and what not, I'd come to realize Nott was sitting beside Daphne, and their chairs were awfully close together. Which wouldn't be bothersome, other than the pure fact that his hand had been placed high on her thigh, under her shortened skirt. My fist clenched. Or the fact that he'd told me he'd  break up with her after shoving his dirty lips on mine.

That two timing bastard. 

I should've known he'd be like this. He's just like every other student at this school, a wannabe champion who lives off of daddy's precious money. 

I needed a revenge plan. Or any plan to make him jealous.

Once class was adjourned, I quickly left the room. I didn't need to make any unnecessary interactions with Nott and his snotty girlfriend. Which would have been a successful plan, except for the factor that Professor McGonagall had announced for me to stay back an extra minute.

As the rest of my fellow classmates wandered through the door to their next class, I sat aimlessly at the closest desk near the wooden exit.

Finally, the rest of the classroom was cleared, leaving just the Professor and I. 

"Yes, Professor McGonagall, what do I owe the pleasure of talking to you while I miss my next class." I gave her a wry smile.

"Miss Ravens, I've noticed that your grades have been quite rocky in my class." she informed me. "So, unless you have a reasonable explanation, I will be finding you a tutor." 

"Ma'am, I really do not think that is necessary." I tried to dissuade.

"Then what was the gist of today's class?" she questioned expectantly.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, "transfiguration." I said with as much confidence I could muster.

She chuckled dryly, "Miss Ravens, do you think you're funny?"

I gulped, "occasionally."

"Well, unless you find yourself a suitable tutor by the end of my class tomorrow, I will be picking one for you."

I nodded, and leapt out of my seat, and through the door. Now, not only did I need a revenge plan against Theodore Nott, I also needed a tutor.

I trailed the halls after the last class of the day. I didn't really have much friends, so I spent lots of time alone. Every now and again I would notice a familiar face, but everyone was always accompanied with someone else.

My quest through the halls was stopped short. I heard two prominent voices speaking, and if my ears were correct, it had to be Theodore Nott. I tip-toed closer to the end of the hall for a chance to hear them better.

"Fuck, Pansy, you drive me insane," his voice was mumbled.

She moaned a little, "yes Theo, don't stop!"

I was shocked, I knew Pansy could be terrible, but that was a new low. Then all of my books fell from my hands, and collided, loudly, with the floor.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

My genius plan was to make a run for it. So, that's what I concluded to doing. Fortunately, I found an empty classroom to hide in. I shut the door in panic. Then, my eyes found a platinum blonde, who's lips were attacking a red head who I didn't have a good view of from the back of her head.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," I apologized abruptly, which, I then realized was quite stupid, because they hadn't noticed me until I spoke up.

"What the fuck Jules?!" he cussed angrily.

"Shh, Draco, it's okay," she rubbed his arm up and down in attempt to placate him.

"I am so sorry about this!" I said again, before quickly exiting the room into the now crowded hallway. 

I trudged past the dozens of adolescents around me, and then got swept up by someone. The next thing I knew I was in a different empty classroom.

My back was pinned against the wall, with that, all of the memories from last night came flooding back into my mind. I blinked a few times to conceal my tears. 

"Hello love," he whispered huskily in my ear, and lightly pushed his nose into my neck.

Once I recognized the voice, I couldn't stand it. He really had the nerve to stay together with his girlfriend, play around with my supposed best friend, and then come on me like nothing's happened? He infuriates me.

"Get off me." I mustered. I pushed him slightly off of me, incase he hadn't gotten the blatant hint.

"Mama, what's wrong?" now he faced me, his face mere centimeters from my own.

"I said," I tried to calm down, "get off me."

His hands found their way around my waist. After all of my attempts, he still couldn't get the fucking hint. "Nott, did I stutter?"

Thankfully, he took a step back.

I took that as my chance to leave, so I left. Yet, as I was reaching for the door, his large hand took mine, and pulled me gently into his warm embrace.

"You can't leave angry, can you?" 

~~~~

Author's Note: Ahh! Thank you for basically 4k reads! I love you all, and appreciate you so much for reading my book! More posts coming soon! Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!