Brandon

(i made this after Ducky's story so now we actually have names for the caracters :] if you want to know more about Ducky then you can read her backstory :) you can find it on my profile :D also thanks for reading this, it means a lot to me :D)

Brandon was an 10 year old boy. He had brown hair and wore an green hoodie with some black shorts .I have an sister called Mandy and an brother named Nick. My dad is Named Edward and my mom Nadia. . .

I woke up today, i was really tired.
I walked downstairs and saw Mandy and Edward playing video games. "Atliest Nadia isn't home yet" Nadia was to focused on making Mandy perfect that she forgot about me and Nick most of the time. . . But dad was always there for all of us- i walked over to Mandy and Edward and watched them play.
Edward:"goodmorning, Brandon" he sounded really happy.
"goodmorning,dad" i sounded really tired-
Mandy:"goodmorning!" She sounded so happy again but i found it just annoying-
Brandon:"shut up-"
Edward:"you two need to be nice to eachother-"
I just ignored him when he said that- i was jealous that Nadia was always giving her attention to Mandy and didn't cared about me and Nick! Mandy said that she didn't even wanted to have all this attention and then she never even wants Nadia to buy her those stupid dresses, but i never believed her. . .
I walked to the kitchen and just got myself some chocolate as my breakfast- who would care anyways-?
Nick runned over to me and just grabbed the chocolate-
Nick:"remember that we share anything dear twin brother" he said that in his annoying voice-
I can't believe he actually still does that- we said that we would share anything when we were like 5years old-
I just ignored him and walked to my room- i looked around. Well i had some clothes on the floor but i forgot to wash like all of them-
Nadia always just washes Mandy's clothes.
I just grabbed some black jeans and put them on, i will just stay with my green hoodie-?
Brandon:"i'm sure no one will notice that"
It was going like this for months until something happened with mom and dad. . .
They were fighting again. . .
They were to busy with fighting so i was just standing there. . . They didn't even noticed me. . .
Edward:"They are all perfect on there own way?"
Nadia:"no, they aren't!"
They were fighting about me,Ducky and Nick. . .
I listened to them fighting for an while so i knew what happened between them. . .
The first thing was that Nadia cheated-
Edward:"i tried to be friendly to everyone here, even you after what you did! And you just do it again!?"
Nadia:"you got boring you know-?"
They didn't even loved eachother anymore. . .
I saw how Nadia slaped him,but he didn't do anything. . . He just yelled at her but he never hurted someone. . .
It was going like this for some time now. . .
Nadia was just saying bad things about my sister. . . It probably made her feel like she was the problem-. She never talked about me or Nick but Edward did.
I walked over to Edward and wanted to talk to him-
Brandon:"dad. . . please just divorce from her. . ."
Edward:"i will try. . ."
He was an good person. . . Maybe he was too good tho-?
I was hiding behind an wall- i wanted to see what was going on again. . . Nadia wouldn't notice anyways-
Edward:"this isn't working anymore- we need to divorce- this isn't good for us or for the kids if we stay together-"
Nadia:"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID MF!?"
Edward:"you know what I'm talking about- so get yourself a job and get yourself some money for your stupid dresses i guess-?"
I could see how mad Nadia was. . .
Edward:"please get your things and get out of here-"
Nadia grabbed something from the kitchen i couldn't saw what it was yet. . .
Edward:"you can look after the kids for some time if they want to- but I don't think so- so please, just go to your sister or something-"
Nadia screamed at him. . . But after what i saw next i was traumatised-
She attacked him with an knife. . .
I was scared. . . I couldn't move. I was just standing there and started to cry. . .
I saw how Nadia was walking over to me- i was still to scared to move. . . She was holding the knife against my neck now. . .
Nadia:"we will say that he did this by himself- if you tell anyone what i did you will be dead~ now go away useless kid-"
She placed the knife in Edward's hands and throwed away her gloves. . .
Then she just walked to her room like nothing ever happened. . .

It happened some years ago. . . i and Nick are 14 now and Mandy is 12. . .

Like Nadia told me, i never told anyone about this. . .
I was so angry bit also sad that at the end i always were mean to my sister. . .
I saw how Nadia tried to force her wear dresses- i saw how she yelled at her and more. . . Most of the time i saw Mandy crying. . .
I was to scared to do anything- what if i would be the one that gets hurted like that then!?
I was just watching like always. . .
Nick wasn't really at home anymore- he was usually just with his friends outside or something- idk anymore. . .
I also had some friends- they were really mean to my sister,like most of the people but at that point i didn't cared anymore- i needed someone that is my friend-
The things i still hate about this was that they only wanted to be friends with me if i helped them to bully people. . .
I thought it can't be that bad and if i wouldn't do much it would be fine- but with the time i started to enjoy it. . .
One day the person i was bullying was fighting back- and when i thought my friends would help me now they were gone. . . I probably lost them all only because i lost an fight. . .?
I thought that the day couldn't get worse now- But when i was walking home Nadia called me- i never thought that she would even know that i was still there-
Nadia:"i'm sorry Brandon but your sister is in the hospital and I don't think that she will make it. . ." Dhe actually said that like she would care-
I didn't know what to do at this point anymore so i just walked home and didn't said anything. . .
Nadia was always at Mandy's gravestone and said that she was sorry- i thought that she really was- dhe looked teribble for the next months- she blamed herself for everything-
One day i heard her talking to someone-
Nadia:"hello Brandon- that's Jennifer" she said that in that annoying voice again-
I just walked to the kitchen pretending like i would make myself some food- i actually just wanted to listen to them.
Jennifer:"don't worry Nadia, you didn't do anything wrong! It's your kids fault that she didn't listen to you!"
Nadia:"you're right! She should have wore the dresses and should have done what i told her!"
They hugged eachother and seemed very close- now we have teo witches that are best friends-
I can't believe that she would just be like this again-
I heard them saying how they removed Mandy's flowers from the grave- at this point i was really mad-
Brandon:"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ALL OF US YOU STUPID WITCH!?"
Jennifer just gave an knife to Nadia and walked away. . .
Nadia:"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG MAN!"
She tried to slap me but i stopped her. . .
I started to yell at her, but when i saw the knife i got scared and ran to my room- she followed me. . .
I punched her. . .
She attacked me with the knife. . .
I was falling to the ground and cried in pain. . . She continued to stab me until i didn't moved anymore. . . She grabbed my corpse and placed it under my bed. . .

"Will I meet you again, sister. . .?"

woke up in an forest- i still had blood all over me- but i had those really werid golden wings-
I remembered those- my sister had this gacha oc with them- but why do i get those weird chains-?
I decided to go to the city- maybe i could get some clothes-? I wanted to look similar to my sister's oc- i just missed her and i feel like this would be the right thing to do- i got an yellow and orange hoodie,an golden belt,pants,gloves and some Duck shoes like my sister's oc had-

woke up in an forest- i still had blood all over me- but i had those really werid golden wings- I remembered those- my sister had this gacha oc with them- but why do i get those weird chains-? I decided to go to the city- maybe i could get some cl...

I thought for some time and decided to go back to the forest-
I heard someone walking around there so i stopped walking-
I saw something looking like my sister's oc- but with no eyes!? The things stared at me-
Brandon:"what kind of thing are you!?"
Ducky:"i'm not just an thing- you can call me Ducky"
I know this voice- i walked over to her. . .
Brandon:"Mandy-?"
Ducky:"it's Ducky-"
Brandon:"it's me Brandon!"
Ducky:"i know. . ."
Brandon:"look, i'm sorry for everything i did please just forgive me!"
Ducky:"i maybe need some time. . ."
Brandon:"take all the time you need!"
I hugged her. . . She was crying blood- it was weird but i didn't say anything- i was just happy to have my sister back. . .