𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 thong

STILL TRAPPIN'
______________________

COMMUNITY SERVICE IS NOT HOT— acidprincesstan

— acidprincesstan

10:52 AM
SCHOOL, IN CLASS

"YOU BOTH KISSED?!" Stacie asked excited as they sat in the back of the classroom, talking about the night it was a day after the date on Saturday, Bonnie was telling her all about what happened

the date on Saturday, Bonnie was telling her all about what happened. "Yeah, I enjoyed it."

"Settle down, Settle down." The homeroom teacher spoke before Stacie could question Bonnie again. "It's Monday We got a lot to talk about. But first of all it's about the monitory community service project."

"More like community suck this!" Brandt yelled from the back of the class next to Stacie making the class laugh, what was the joke?

"I doubt you'd be saying that when you hear these extremely cool opinions.." The teacher says making Bonnie roll her eyes. "Why would anyone like to do Community Service?"

"Well Bonnie it's to make the world a better place." He told her. "Okay, Sam's father is delivering food to the homeless."

"Pbj party at my house!" Sam yelled making everyone look at him weirdly.

"Yeah, okay. There's a river trash pick up, you can scrape gum off the bridge, and finally Heathers mom is hosting a fashion show at the nursing home." The teacher said and then the bell rang making everyone leave.

"I am differently not Scraping Gum off the bridge, Nasty." Bonnie said making Stacie agree. "Imma do sandwiches at Sam's I guess."

"And imma do Fashion Show." Stacie told her making Bonnie turn to the girl and smirk at her. "You're gonna kill it!"

"Hey guys." Dustin said walking in between Bonnie and Stacie, Dustin and Bonnie called during the weekend, getting more closer then before. "Hey Dusty."

"Ew cringe." Stacie mumbles at The Name her Friend had just called Dustin. "Girl don't even, have you seen your names for Brandt?"

"What does she call him?" Dustin asked interested, Stacie looked at Bonnie giving her a look to keep shut but Bonnie didn't listen.