Chapter 2

Becky Pov:

'Holy shit, why am I on top of her? as long as I remembered I only put a blanket to her body and hug her but.. HOW THE FCK?!' I said to my mind I hurried to got up and I didn't mean to hit her face that hard 'oh fck'

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it" I said in a nervous tone.

"It's fine" She said as if like nothing happen.

"Bu-" My words was cut by Heng

"Flirting already? Can someone explain why are you on top of her?" Heng ask with a smirk on his face.

"You guys just like met yesterday." Nam said.

"Do you guys already known each other?" Tee ask.

"NO! I SWEAR I JUST PUT SOME BLANKET TO HER BODY AND HUG HER THAT'S ALL!! I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS SHIT HAPPEN!!" I said with a loud voice and I'm already sweating.

"Yo calm down becky" Nam said. How could I calm down in this situation?!

"Enough guys she said she didn't know how it happen" Freen said.

"I'm really sorry Freen I really don't know how that happ-" My words was cut.. agian.

"I said it's fine, I'll just go now and eat breakfast" Freen said and walk out there.

And I just follow her since were the only one who didn't eat breakfast. (FF) we are now eating and it's so awkward.

"Becky, can you past me some tissue?" Freen ask

"Here." I said as I put the tissue beside her

"Do you have a lover?" Freen ask and I was shock

"Ahm no why?" I said ignoring the eye contact.

"Nothing, so are you ready to mingle?" Freen ask. I just stay silent.

"So not going to answer my ques-"

"Yes I am, I mean why do you care though." I said when I look at her I saw that she was hurt. Okay I regret saying that.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sa-" Why do my words was always cut.

"I'm just asking.." She said with a sad voice.

Freen Pov:

That was totally hurt, So I don't have a chance? Or maybe she was not really into girls. Stupid Freen stupid stupid

"I'll take my leave first." When I stand up she also stand up

"I'm really sorry" She said and went to me to hug me. I was shock but her hug was warmth When she broke the hug I already miss her warmth hug.

"It's okay" I said with a smile on my face.

"Is this how you comfort your friends?" I ask and she just nod like a kid

Cute.

"Alright guys enough with that you 2 take a shower now, Let's go to the park since we don't have thing to do in here." Nam said while looking at us. Did she saw everything?

(FF) 3 weeks after Becky and I became really close, like if something bothering her or me we always open to each other. we also have our nickname I call her 'bb' and she call me 'babe' and our friends keep teasing us that we look good together, But I always say that I see her as a sister. Well I think really not sister I really like her but I'm scared to confess. What will happen to us if I confess I don't want to ruined our friendship.

It's now friday Nam ask us to go to the beach since we all have work on monday and yeah we have a break in 2months so we decided to hang out. We are now packing our clothes.

"Do you need help bb?" I ask Becky

"Yes babe can you help me to fold this clothes." Beck replied and I just help her.

"Hurry up guys" Heng shouted.

(FF)

We are now at the car and Tee was our driver and I sit beside the window and Becky sit beside me. We have a long ride so we prepared some snacks. In the middle of the ride I was just looking outside the window then suddenly I feel someone on my shoulder, When I look at her, her eyes was close. Shes sleeping. So I just let her sleep on my shoulder. When we arrived I tap her shoulder gently to wake her up.

"Bb wake up were already here." I said in a soft tone.

"5 more mins please babe." She said and hug me tightly while her eyes are still close. Then suddenly Yuki pinch her back that make Becky to pout.

"Hey that's hurt" She said, Why are you so cute I really want to pinch your cheeks!!

"Get of to the car guys what are you waiting for? Christmas?" Tee said.

"Chill" Yuki said.

We are now at the hotel that we book and too bad it only have 3 rooms. Were now at the inside of the hotel.

"You Yuki and Tee will share the room it's no.14, And you Nam, Kade, and Heng you guys will share the room no.15 and Becky and I will share the room no.16 so hurry up and get your things." I said to them

"But I don't want to sleep with this two!!" Heng said while pretending to be mad.

"Then sleep outside" I said with a cold voice

"bu-"

"No buts Heng" Becky said.

"Ugh fine!" Heng replied
_________________________

I think bukas nalang ung chapter 3 hehe and I changed the title na din