Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)

Start from the beginning

Birdie: Mommy! Did you see, I got 5 kids, including Mr. L/n.

Birdie had run over to her mother to brag about the fact she did a great job catching the others in the game, Brie wasn't going to tell her that she sucked because that's just an awful thing to do, instead Brie played along.

Brie: Really? Wow, good job.

Then with a small hug, Birdie went into her bag and took out her drink as Y/n made his way over to them, he's not the type to just say bye to the kids then leave, he's honestly a great role model for the children.

Y/n: Yeah, she's a regular little sprinter.

Brie had to look up to him as he smiled to her, its amazing that since she's been single, he seems to have got much better looking, he's taller then Bryan, not as hairy which Brie didn't mind, Bryan liked his beard so she let him keep it, not that Y/n doesn't have any facial hair, it just a nice amount of stubble that suits him really well.

Y/n: Hey, is everything okay? Not that I'm complaining but Bryan usually picks her up.

Y/n's been Birdie's teacher for the best part of a year now, pretty much since they put Birdie into education so he's met both parents and he was right, Brie would stay at home with Buddy whether it was when she was pregnant or not, while Bryan came to pick up Birdie.

Brie: Yeah, he's just out of town.

It was a little bit of a lie, she didn't need to tell him that her marriage has failed because respectfully, it's none of his business, even if his intensions are good, she doesn't want the world to know about it, so as Y/n didn't pry he said one last good bye leaving them alone and talking to a few other parents, Brie then made a decision, Nikki has always been teasing her about Y/n and now that Brie's single, as far as she know's, Y/n is too, she told Birdie to wait for her a second.

Birdie nodded and sat by her stuff as Brie walked over to Y/n as he started packing up from the class, mainly just putting matts into the nearby storage cupboard, Brie was a little nervous about this, she hasn't spoke to another man since Bryan, she's not sure what to actually say.

Brie: Hey, Y/n you gotta a sec?

Y/n looked over to her and nodded, he wiped his hands clean from whatever was on them while walking towards her, he smells a little bit better now, he must have used deodorant, makes sense since he was just running around.

Y/n: Sure, what's up?

Y/n clearly thought it was something to do with Birdie which it sort of was, since she and Bryan aren't together anymore, she will probably be picking her up on a more regular bases, it's just nice to let the teacher know, especially with all the extra security nowadays.

Brie: I kinda lied just now, Bryan isn't out of town, we sorta split up, I just wanted to let you know. I didn't want to continuing our relationship with a lie.

Brie kinda fumbled over her words as Y/n thought it was quite adorable, he's had a lot of single mom's come over to him and try to catch his eye but none of them did, is he a bad man for slightly having a thing for a married women, he'd never do anything about it, he respects marriage too much to do that.

Y/n: Our relationship?

Y/n asked as he caught what she said, Brie didn't seem to until he asked her that, they haven't got a relationship so why would she say that to him, she's not too sure, she did however want to get out of here before she made herself look even more silly.

Brie: Sorry, I haven't spoke to anyone like this in years. I'll go now.

Brie was about to walk away but Y/n didn't want that, he didn't want to make her feel like that so he stopped her, he liked her as well, so instead he decided to ask her, or offer her something that she'd hopefully accept.

Y/n: No, no. It's okay. If your not doing anything, I'd love to buy you dinner.

Brie smiled up to him as it's been weeks since her divorce was finalised, going out to dinner with another man is alright, what's Brie supposed to do, just sit around and cry about a failed relationship, sure it sucks but Bryan wasn't her first love and apparently he won't be the last...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brie dragged Y/n into her bedroom, kissing as they went, it's been a while for them both so they really need this, Brie needed it a little more so while they were lip locked together, Brie spun them around making him fall on to his back landing on the bed.

Brie: You have no idea, how long I've wanted to do this~

Y/n laid there as Brie climbed onto his waist, her legs either side of him, Y/n didn't stop her and just let her sit on him as she pressed their lips together again, only this time it was Y/n who broke the kiss.

Y/n: Me too, since you wore that button up top to the parent teachers conference.

Brie smiled down to him while taking her shirt off, leaving her in her bra, Y/n too followed suit and pulled his to off over his head showing his hot dad bod, Brie pulled his face into another kiss, only this time pushing them both back onto the bed, Y/n rolled them so he's on top, feeling her hot thighs as she wrapped them around him.

Y/n: You sure you want to do this?

Y/n asked while panting a little trying to catch his breath, Brie can really take it away, she knew why he was asking her that, it's only been their first date and their about to have sex, Brie didn't mind though, she's pushing 40 and just spilt with her husband of nearly 10 years.

Brie: Yeah, why? Don't you?

Y/n sat up from the position they're in a little, still looking down to the topless mother of two, by the looks of her body he wants to, oh god how much he wants to, but he doesn't want this to be a one time thing, he's not that kind of man.

Y/n: Well, yeah, but I don't want this to be something you regret later.

Brie understood that, she felt the same, she was worried that she'd wake up the next morning and he'd be gone, hearing him say that has made this more of a tun on for her, she's a single mother now, one night stands aren't something that gets her off anymore, she needs that special someone to be there for her.

Brie: Then make sure it's something I can't regret~

Y/n was about to ask what she meant but before he could, Brie has attached herself onto him, her legs wrapped around his midsection, her arms around his neck, while kissing away at his lips, Y/n tried to kiss back as best he can but apparently she's really thirsty.

Brie: Just relax. Let mommy have her fun Mr. L/n~

Y/n was flipped onto his back again, Brie straddling his waist while her hands ran up his body, Brie liked that fact he was a teacher, everyone's had a crush on a teacher before right, Brie's just living out her teenage dream, something Y/n was slowly coming around to, mainly because Brie started to kiss down his body towards his belt.

Y/n sat up and moved towards the edge of the bed to make things easier for her, Brie isn't arguing and just got to work pulling his jeans and boxers down, Brie wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised.

Brie: Oh~ Mr. L/n~ All this for little ol' me~?

Y/n smiled down to her with a little nerves, it's been years since he's been with another women, Brie understood that and isn't going to make him uncomfortable, she just wants to make him feel great, Y/n took a deep breath when Brie started to gently stroke his cock, hearing his breath hitch while she did it made her smile, sex kind of became boring with her ex, so a new experience is exactly what she needs...

=========================

(How'd I do? Let me know! Take Care!)