• Chapter 2: Apple Painting •

Everyone sprawled out on Home's floor after consuming an unhealthy amount of Wally's delicious pies. "D*mn Wally, you know how to cook." Y/n said while Barnaby belched. "Sounds like someone enjoyed those pies." Frank said, causing everyone one as well as Barnaby to laugh.

"Anyone up for a movie?" Wally asked looking around the group briefly before settling his eyes on Y/n. Everyone agreed and all came to the agreement to watch f/m. (favorite movie) The movie started and Wally sat down next to Y/n on the couch, while the others huddled in small groups.

As the movie played out, Wally became unfocused when he felt a head lay in his lap. Wally glanced down to see Y/n had fallen asleep and was currently using them as a pillow. He sighed with a soft smile and continued watching the film. A few giggles could be heard and Wally looked over to see Julie and Sally whispering to each other and looking at Wally.

His face turned red slightly from embarrassment and he glared at them, causing them to look away from him, but still giggle and whisper. As the film came to an end, everyone began to exit Home, leaving Wally and Y/n left behind. Wally got up off of the couch and looked down at Y/n who let out a small snore. Wally sighed and slipped a pillow under their head and a warm blanket over them. "Goodnight, neighbor."

~~

Y/n opened their eyes and stretched as they looked up at the cream colored ceiling. They sat up and were surprised to see they weren't in a bed, but Wally's couch. "Oh, I must have fallen asleep here..." They stood up and walked into the kitchen and glanced at the time to see it was 8 a.m. "This is too early for me-"

"Good morning, neighbor!" Wally said as he emerged from his bedroom. Y/n glanced at him and smiled. "Morning." He walked over towards the fridge and opened it. "What me to make you anything?" He asked, as he pulled out a pitcher of apple juice. "Could you make f/b? (Favorite breakfast)

Wally smiled at them. "Of course. Care for a glass of apple juice?" Y/n smiled and nodded, as Wally poured them a cup and went right to work on the food. Y/n sat down on a stool at the kitchen counter and watched as Wally began to make the food.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Y/n asked as they took a sip of the apple juice. "Oh, well, I've been meaning to paint for a while, but I haven't had much inspiration lately." Y/n sat down next to him and thought for a moment. "Maybe you could paint an apple if you haven't already?"

Wally's face lit up. "That's not a bad idea actually. Thanks, Y/n!" They nodded, feeling glad they could help. Wally finished making f/b and sat down next to them. Y/n took a sip of their apple juice, but almost spat it out when they looked at Wally. "Um, how is your drink disappearing like that?"

Wally looked at Y/n, before laughing. "I drink and eat with my eyes... literally." Y/n raised an eyebrow in response. "So if you blink at me- does like a part of my body go missing?" Wally laughed once more. "Oh no dear, I can control that." Y/n let out an awkward laugh. "Oh ha-ha-"

~~

Y/n had left Wally's house a few hours ago and had been working on decorating their house all day. After several hours of work, the house was complete. They sighed with relief and were about to relax, when a knock came from the front door. Y/n sighed before going to the door and opening it to see Frank and Julie.

"Hiya, Y/n! Frank and I thought we'd pop by and ask if you wanted to go grocery shopping with us at Howdy's? You probably don't have many groceries, since you've just arrived here." Y/n smiled brightly at them. "Sure! Thanks for the invite!" They both smiled back and walked with Y/n to Howdy's.

~~

Around late evening, Y/n was cooking some f/f (favorite food), when once again, a knock was sounded at the door. They quickly placed down their utensils and opened the door to see Wally smiling and holding something behind his back.
"Evening neighbor, I see you are cooking something?"

"Yes, I'm making f/f!" "That sounds delightful!" Y/n nodded before stepping out of the way and letting Wally enter. "Sorry to bother, but I brought something for you." Y/n watched as Wally pulled out a small painting from behind his back. "Look, I painted the apple! Since you suggested this, I thought I'd give it to you."

Y/n smiled and was in awe at how much detail there was on a simple painting of an apple. "Aww, I love it! Thank you,Wally." A light blush dusted his cheeks and he smiled cheekily. "Alright well, I'll let you get back to cooking." Y/n nodded and bid Wally goodnight, before they placed the painting on their kitchen wall.

~~

Bonus: