"We are never going to see it go away. This abomination is here forever."

"You don't go to church. A Saint who can summon the sun will destroy it."

"I'd like to see even one person who isn't scared of that." someone says

"I bet I know someone. Mal." She says looking at Alina. "He isn't afraid of anything.

Aleksandra snorted as Mal turned to glare at her causing her laugh.

Alina chuckles before sighing, "You'd be surprised." the smile never leaving her lips.

"Woah!" A familiar female voice says as she bumps into Alina. "Sorry, I was not looking where I was going." she chuckles sheepishly as she helps Alina of the floor. 

"It's fine, don't worry." Alina says brushing of some dirt. 

"I'm Aleksandra, Aleksandra Petrov, nice to meet you short lady." Joked Sandra extending her hand out for the shorter women who shook it. Both smiling slightly as this was exactly what Alek had said when the two had first met.

"Its you!" pointed Jesper grinning as he stared at his on screen friend.

Aleksandra nodded smiling back at him slightly shocked he was even talking to her. She'd missed his cheerful and flirty nature, the person she'd annoy Kaz with and her drinking partner.

They may have been to young for drinking but when were any rules followed in Ketterdam.

As if knowing what she was thinking, Jesper's grin grew as he winked at her causing her to muffle her laughter as Apollo sent her a questioning look.

Alina gasped dramatically going along with the girl as they reenacted their first meeting, "I am not short!"

Aleksandra snorted, "Sure you're not, now are you gonna tell me you're name shorty?" 

"Alina, Alina Starkov. I'm a cartographer from the cartography unit for the first army. What are you part of?" 

"The reporter unit for the first army," Sandra said as the two stared at each other before toppling over with laughter. 

"You became a reporter?" asked a shocked Inej staring the person she'd believed dead for years.

"Well they didn't have a spy unit so I just took the next best thing." Aleksandra replied shrugging.

The two out of three reunited friends began walking together, chattering and filing each other in on what had been happening when the other wasn't here.

"ALEKSANDRA! ALINA!" yelled a male voice from behind the two causing them to turn and see a friend of theirs.

"MAL!" Alina yelled in shock once her black orbs landed on the taller male. She rushed towards him followed closely by the dark haired female she'd previously been talking to as all three met in the middle. 

Mal chuckled as he wrapped an arm around each of the two shorter females in a sort of hug as they began moving forwards.