"I knows how to get you back to your world." Tamayo told you..

When you heard this about how you can return to your world, you suddenly looked at her in shock.

"R-really?" You asked her, all your thoughts disappeared for a moment when Tamayo said how can you return to your real world at least somehow you felt happy.

"Yeah." Tamayo said while looking at the medicine books.

You can't explain the joy you feel, you are so happy and you hug Kiyo with your happiness.

"You heard that Kiyo... I can go back to my world." You said to Kiyo as you hugged her.

And Kiyo, Sumi, Naho And Kanae are also happy with Tamayo's news that she can return to your world.

Kanae came up to you and hugged you along with Naho and Sumi.

You separated from the hug and Kanae touched your cheek.

"I'm so happy for you Y/n You can go back to your real world... I know you're happy there and you deserve it." Kanae happily told you.

"Thank you all for helping me so I can get back to the real world... You don't know how happy I am right now." You said to Kanae.

But all of a sudden you thought of what to do to get back to your world so you asked yourself how.

"Wait, how can I return to my world?" You ask them.

They also don't know how you can return to your world, they have no idea.

"Try asking Tamayo... Because she is the only one who said that she knows how you can return to your world, which is true." Kanae said to you.

So when you asked Tamayo how you can come back, she preempted what you were going to say.

"Kill" She told you.

When she said this, you didn't understand what she meant to tell you.

"W-what do you mean? Lady Tamayo? and kill?" You ask her.

When you asked her what she meant, she repeated the answer to you.

"Kill" She answered you.

"Huh? Kill?" You are confused by what she is saying and by her third answer you are very surprised.

"Kill yourself." She answered you.

When you heard this you stiffened in your seat because of what she said.

"H-huh what do you mean? That I should kill myself?" You ask Tamayo.

She didn't respond to the question and continued her work as medicine for Aoi, so Kanae asked her again what she meant by what she said.

"Lady Tamayo... What do you mean?" Kanae asked Tamayo.

And on this occasion she answered the question of both of them.

"Y/n tell me when your soul goes to the modern world have you seen someone who looks like you there?" Tamayo asked you.

She was just surprised that she asked you about the modern world so you wondered how she knew that your soul ended up in the modern world.

"W-wait, how did you know that, that my soul go to the modern world?" You ask her.

She turned to you where you were sitting with Kanae, Naho, Kiyo and Sumi.

"When you were unconscious I looked at your body carefully and I noticed that you were very pale... And not a normal pale like me... Y/n was different from the way I looked at you during those times it occurred to me that your soul has returned to the modern world." Tamayo explained to you.