"Y/N." He groans lowly.

"Afton." I respond, and he turns around, my hands touching his back now. He slides them out and lifts my chin up.

"I'm trying to control myself. Stop it."

"Who said I wanted you to control yourself?" He bends down to be more my level, and leans in.

"Is that so?" He says lowly into my ear.

"Yeah."

He smirks and mays eye contact with me as he pulls away from me, turning his body faster than normal. He chuckles and walks upstairs, and I frown.

-
Williams POV
-

As I pull away from Y/N, I sense my thoughts trailing away to something else. My blood immediately rushes toward my dick and I go upstairs.

Y/N is doing something to me, and I know she knows too. The only reason why I left is because I don't want her to feel pressured into anything she doesn't want to do. It sometimes feels like I'm pushing her too far with my jokes, and I'm scared she thinks sex is the only way I'll stay with her.

But being honest, just her herself gives me the satisfaction I need. She makes me happier than I've ever been. I don't want her thinking sex is more important than our relationship.

I sit on the edge of the bed we share and glance down, frowning at what Y/N did to me. I groan a bit, really not caring at the moment. I lay down and stare at the ceiling, until a familiar voice snaps me out of it.

-
Y/N's POV
-

"Thinking of me?" I laugh a bit, and see William cock his head to my direction, startled.

"And what'll you do if I say yes? Hm?" He responds, rolling his eyes.

"I could help you, you know. With that." I point at the bulge in his pants.

He shakes his head and inhales sharply. "It's alright."

"Really? Didn't know teasing you made you react like this." I plop down next to him and he props himself up with his elbows.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He repeats from earlier.

I shrug and lean down, kissing his lips softly. He cups my faces with one of his hands, the other still holding him up.

Somehow, within a few minutes, one small, innocent kiss turned into a deep, steamy one.

He pulls me onto him and I gasp softly into his mouth, the kiss muffling it.

And that's when the realization hits.

I'm on top of William Afton

I break the kiss and breathe heavily, staring into the man's eyes. He stares back, his breathing pattern matching mine.

"Is something wrong?" He asks, completely disregarding the kiss.

"N-No. I'm just- Processing." I reply, my face red, and my eyes widened.