Beijing Station

Yibo's POV ;

I was shocked to know that he was apologizing to me..... Waoooo but of course I didn't show it.

"My name is yibo" I said.

"I think you don't talk much" zhan said weirdly.

"Yeah you can say that" I said.

And just like that our conversation was over because we reached Beijing Station.

When the announcement took place. I stand up and stating to leave the train but who knows that zhan guy was following me.

After getting down from train. I feel tapping on my shoulder then I turn around and find that zhan guy again standing infront of me.

Well he was smiling this time and God that was seriously out of this world. I was staring at him like a fool I can't even look away for sometime then I scold myself in brain that stop staring at him like that you idiot he might think i am a weirdo.

"what you want" I asked him calmly.

"well I was just thinking can we be friends" zhan asked me nervously with his bunny smile.

I was in daze that how come someone wants to be my friend like seriously i am the most unsociable person in my orphanage I don't know how to make friends how to behave with Friends and all. I am seriously afraid from the friends kind people. I never had friends for long. So yeah I kind of dumbfounded from his proposal but then again I like this person so I did accept his proposal for being friends.

After that we handshake and he asked where I am heading to so I told him the address and he said he can drop me to the said address and I said why not. Now come on we are friends and by his behaviour I can say he is a good person not the bad one so I can trust him and if by any chance he is not a good person then I know how to protect myself. In orphanage we learn self defence in hopes to protect ourselves in danger situations.

So we left for the parking lot to find his car. After some walking we find it and oh my god he has a sports car in my favourite colour black. I didn't show it much on my face but inside I was jumping up and down like a 5 years old kid after seeing his car....

Then we both sit in the car i was looking around inside the car well i can say he is the rich kid and lived on his parents money but I am not gonna make more assumptions who knows he do earn from some business or maybe do jobs or it can be a possibility that this car don't belong to him right guys. So lets just enjoy the ride.

He was driving and I was looking outside the window the city is gorgeous with big buildings highways big malls and so on. This is the first time I was outside from the town where I lived my whole 18 years life. I read alot about Beijing and watched so much on television and believe me or not this is just how I was expecting to be.

Hello Beijing you are the city of dreams for everyone and I just want to find mine here. I am gonna live here from now on or I wish I can survive here just like I survived in orphanage till now.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading guys...

If you like the story plz vote, share and comment...

I would like to know your opinions.