Chapter 1

(Hey! This book is in Zelda's Pov... But i will do others some of the time but mostly Zelda so yeah hope you like! -Love Zelink :} )

It was the first day back to school after a long winter break. The school yard is crowded with people and snow. I put my scarf up to cover my cold cheeks. "Zelda!" I hear and turnaround to see my Best Friend Impa running at me with open arms. "I missed you soooo much!!" She says hugging me tightly. "I missed you two... But i can't breath!" I wheeze "Right sorry!" She says letting go. "So how was winter break all the way in France?"

"Good." I say smiling. "I got you something... But i don't have it with me. You'll have to come over after school." I say with a soft smile. She nods happily. "I'll drive us... you don't have your license on you huh?" She nods at my words. The bell rings. "See you after class!" She yells running away. "What about lunch?" I yell back. "OH RIGHT!! See you then!" She says entering the art building. I walk into the main building and go strait to Math.

I enter the class room, taking a seat next to a window up in the front. Every one sits and the class starts. "Hello everyone! Welcome back. I hope you all had a good break. We have a new student Who just moved here. So everyone give a warm welcome to Link Wild." The teacher motions for a boy to come stand next to him. The boy has long light brown hair, (Or dirty blond) that's pulled into a weird ponytail. His piercing blue eyes land on me. He says nothing but gives a small nod. Then goes back to his seat, That happens to be right next to mine. All the girls in the class are giving him googly eyes, But he doesn't seem to care. He is listing to the teacher, Writing down his every word. I give a glance at his notes, They are sloppy and hard to read. His right hand smudging the words as he moves it to write more.I look away trying to listen to the teacher. My left hand writing my notes with what i call perfect handwriting. 

Class goes on for about 20 more minutes. Finely the bell rings for 2nd period. I get up and walk to the music building. I enter class room 111 and take a seat at one of the pianos. The Music teacher enters the class room and smiles. "First one here eh?" She says with a sweet look. I nod. "Good. Then you can show me what you can do." She grins and i just nod. I start to play a song called Mrs. Judge.

(here is it if you want to hear it. :} )

"Wow! What a pretty tune." She says beaming. I just smile. A few students enter as i keep playing. The day goes by without a hitch intel my last period. P.E. I enter the gym, wearing some black shorts with small fairies on them.

(here is what the fairies look like.)

)

And a white crop T shirt. The shorts are high waited so it covers my belly. I sit down on a bench waiting for others to arrive. The P.E teacher walks up to me with a smile. "Hello there little bird." Urbosa smiles "Hey Urbosa!"