Chapter Three: The Team Unites

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Stranger #1 became angry. "Listen here, you piece-" He started, but was interrupted.

"Hey!" Mike yelled. Causing the three guys to look at him. He went towards where they are, and got between the two strangers and attractive guy. "Leave him alone!" He said.

"Or what?" Stranger #2 questioned.

"Or you're going to have to deal with me." Mike proudly said.

"This is all great and all, loco, but I can handle this myself." Attractive Guy told Mike. 

"Yeah, how about you get out of here, if you don't want to get any trouble." Stranger #1 told Mike, with an angry scowl.

"I'm not gong anywhere." Mike said.

The two stranger went to attack Mike, but he easily dodged them, and fought against them. Those training back at the dojo has been really paying off.

The Attractive Guy was looking at them fighting, impressed at Mike who was basically having an advantage. His dad really did train them well.

However even though Mike was doing well, he was focused on fighting one, that he forgot about the other who was behind him. The Attractive Guy noticed this, and ran towards Mike.

"Duck!" Attractive Guy told Mike, who ducked down. He puts both his hands on Mike's back, swinging his legs at the stranger, kicking him. The stranger was knocked back, and crashed into a bunch of boxes.

Attractive Guy turned towards the other stranger, and sends a punch to his face. Knocking him back, and the stranger fell unconscious.

"Seriously?" Attractive Guy questioned. "All it took was just one punch?" He said, shaking his head. He looks back, towards Mike, who had his hands on his knees, and panting tiredly. "You okay?" He asked.

"I'm... fine..." Mike said, tired. "Are you?" He asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah, but I'm also disappointed." Attractive Guy said, looking at the strangers who were easily knocked out. "So, does the beast have a name?" He asked, looking at Mike.

"Beast?" Mike asked.

"Well, since those two are Gaston and LeFou, and if I'm Beauty. That makes you the beast." Attractive Guy said. "So, you have a name, loco?" He asked.

"Mike." Mike said.

"Hmm. Mike." Attractive Guy said. He shook his head. "No, I think I prefer "loco"." He said. "Welp, I guess it's time to go." He said, and begin walking away.

The Attractive Guy went toward a motorbike, and got on it. He grabbed his helmet.

"Hey! What about yours?" Mike asked.

"Luka." Luka replied. "See you around, loco." He told Mike, winking at him, before putting his helmet on, and drove away.

Mike doesn't know why, but he get the feeling that his won't be the only time he'll see him.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

After Mentor Ji asked Jayden about Mike's whereabouts, to which Jayden doesn't know, Mentor Ji ask him to go find Gabe, as he doesn't know where he is.

Jayden is now walking around outside of the Shiba House, and heard a noise, he was curious and went towards it. He followed the noise, and saw Gabe sitting by the lake singing.

Gabe was singing a song, that he understands because of not having his parents with him, in his time of need.

Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi