04 | Dont Get Pregnant

Începe de la început

"That's the best sex I've ever had. Not even my husband could move like how you did" she whispers against his mouth, "that felt so good." He smiles at her.

She smiles and reaches out, caressing his face. He lies on his back, hands behind his head, looking at her expectantly with the biggest smile on his face. Her lips curl upwards in that way of hers, and she leans over to kiss him tenderly.

"That's the best sex I've ever had. Not even my husband could move like how you did" she whispers against his mouth, "that felt so good." He smiles at her. "We need to do this again sometime." She chuckles as his eyes light up.

"You aren't worried about your husband, Ms. Rie?"

"That fat ass? I'm sure he didn't notice that I'm not here...should I be seeing you next week?"

He nods excitedly. "Yes ma'am, I'll message you the date and time," Jason says as he pulls up his pants and grabs his shirt from under the mattress on his bed. She grins slyly at him and takes a moment to look at his backside, watching as his ass jiggles, "Have a good day Ms. Rie", Jason grabs his things and heads out the hotel room's door.

LET ME LOVE YOU

When Jason got home, the first thing he did was take a shower. It felt so weird not taking a shower after sex but he had forgotten. Normally he forgets that Ms. Rie has a husband but her talking about him made him remember. He doesn't like the idea of cheating but if your partner isn't treating you well...it's fair game. Jason's motto is 'If it doesn't concern or affect me, I don't care' but he isn't heartless, he lets his clients talk about their day or feelings from time to time.

After the shower, Jason throws himself on his bed, closing his eyes for a nap when suddenly, his phone starts to beep. He picks up his phone and reads the message.

MADDY PATTY
Meet us @ the mall

[1:40 PM]

ME
W

hat for?

[1:42 PM]

MADDY PATTY
2

hold our fucking bags

[1:43 PM]

ME
O

k but are you
buying some food

[1:45 PM]
(

SEEN)

LET ME LOVE YOU

"Why am I here if you both are only going to talk about other guys' dicks?" Jason questions as he follows the two girls, Maddy and Kat, around the mall while holding their shopping bags.

"Uh cuz we need someone to hold our stuff? Now stop complaining, I told you I was buying you lunch" He huffs but didn't say a word, as they were walking Jason picks up a few of their conversation, it's mostly about this guy who Maddy knows but has dick pics on his phone. Obviously, she's talking about Nate because why else would she bring this up? Jason pretends he didn't hear anything.

After visiting a few more stores, Kat decided to go to a few stores by herself. Jason asked if she wanted him to keep her bag until they get back to the car, but she said no, saying that she might take an uber back home.

"So Maddy Patty, what's been up with you?" The girl scowls at that nickname, "You're still calling me that?"

"Well I could call you Mad Dogs or Maddy cakes but Maddy Patty tends to rile you up more" She stupes at him and continues walking.

"So Maddy, when are we going on a date huh?" Jason asks as he smiles at her. He has one of his free hands shoved in his pockets and his hair is messier than usual. He looks like the embodiment of sex appeal, so hot that she doesn't know where to look but she can feel herself getting aroused.

"You do know that I'm with Nate still, right?"

"Yeah, but you could just leave him and have a great time with me" She scoffs but still kept her smile on her face. Maddy does like Jason, she really does but that goes against the girl code, of dating your best friend's brother.

She had originally liked Jason before ever thinking of getting together with Nate, but when she found out that he's Cassie's brother, she quickly shoves all feelings for him down to the pit of her ass. Maddy did not need any more drama than she already had. She has enough going on in her life without it becoming more complicated than it already was. She stops and stands in front of him, keeping her eyes on him.

"Look, you know why we can't date. I can't do Cassie or Lexi that."

"So? They don't have to know, it's not like you'd be in a relationship with them!"

"Yeah, but I'd be in a relationship with their brother, you, and that goes against the girl code." Jason sighs but drops it. He was annoyed but decided maybe it was for the best.

AUTHOR'S NOTES!!!
Hello! Hope everyone
enjoys this chapter!
I am currently not
home but I still found
time to update, if you
see any errors
let me know.