Just when i thought life couldnt get weirder

Zacznij od początku

"AAAGH" Eddie screams. I chuckle a little 'cause not gonna lie, that waas pretty funny. "Are you r€t@rd€d?! You're the- you're the reason why were in this position right now!" Eddie yells at Richie. "Guys!" Bill calls out to us. We all look over and immediately our faces and smiles drop. He's holding a shoe.

"Shit..don't..tell me that's.." Stan stammers out. He's obviously VERY scared. "No. G-g-Georgie wore galoshes." Bill answered the not-so-question. "Then who's shoe is it?" Eddie asked as Richie stepped closer to bill, inspecting the shoe. They see a name on it and Richie turns over to us, "it's Betty ripsoms.." he answered with a slightly shaky voice.

"Ooh shit. Oh god- oh fuck-" I say, starting to freak out. "I don't like this." Eddie says sternly but obviously terrified. Noticing my coming up anxiety attack, Richie responded with, "how do you think Betty feels? Running around these tunnels with only one freakin' shoe?" And smiles as he jumps up with one leg in the air. I chuckle a little until Stan says something else.        

"What if she's still here..?" He stated. I began freaking out again and I was practically shaking when Richie and bill began moving farther. What the hell are they thinking?! Their idiots, that's what they are. Complete utter idiots. "Victor come on!" Richie alls out as he keeps walking. I hold my breath and try to run after them, tearing up just a bit 'cause it really does look like vomit. Stan is slowly following behind me and eddie is looking around, obviously debating.

"My mom, will have an aneurysm, ok? if she finds out that we're playing down here? I am serious!" Eddie exclaimed and I just roll my eyes. "My mom would be the happiest woman on earth if I slipped, cracked my head open, and died." I say, making hand gestures to explain it better. "No she wouldn't!..bill-" Eddie exclaimed, trying to get some help from bill. "If I was Betty ripsom I would want us to find me..Georgie to." Bill says slightly turning around to face him. I sigh a little, still shaking from the feeling of muck under me. It's like I could almost see the darkness coming out of everyone, even Richie.

"What if I don't want to find them?" Eddie said almost sounding confident. "I mean..no offense bill, but I don't wanna end up like G...I don't wanna go missing either.." eddie corrected himself. I slightly looked over to bill who looks like he was on the verge of tears. "He has a point.." Stan states. "You to?" I said, getting annoyed at this point. "It's summer! We're supposed to be having fun! This isnt fun. This is scary and disgusting." Stan rambled on, losing my attention at about the middle.

Just as he ends the sentence though, some kid falls from the fucking sky and we all jump, and I end up slipping and almost falling into the vomit and shit. That is until Richie catches me.

"Why hello there viic." He said, and youll never guess what happened. He WINKED. I mean yeah- he winks at me all the time and he was using that 1800 voice that sounds like shit BUT. It just hits different when he practically saves your life. You can't blame me. "Piss off trashmouth. If you drop me I'm killing you and your mother." I say trying not to actually melt. He then laughs nervously and helps me up.

"Hey love birds! Come up here this kid looks like he's puking from his stomach!" Eddie yells from outside the tube thing. "EW!" I yell and immediately cover my eyes with my hands and turn over towards Richie. "Don't worry lover boy, I'll save you!" Richie says in a like super man voice or something. He then takes my hand and guides me out the tube. "I hate you so much." I say, completely just lying.

"Shut up you love me."

I just sigh at that, he's not wrong, but it's not like I can say that cuz there's a high chance he's homophobic. Well actually a low chance- but I'm not risking it.
—————————————————

We then drove the kid, who I'm pretty sure is named Ben, to a alley by the supermarket. Eddie was rambling about something and I completely missed everything he said besides aids, mom's friend, hangnail, and- "how do you amputate a WAIST?!"