#1 : Glass of water.

It was late at night, You were wide awake. You thought to yourself about Hange & how badly you wanted her. You got up from your bed to get a glass of water once you walked down the slightly lit hallway you see a tall figure sitting in the kitchen. "Hm? who's that" They said turning around. It was Hange with a book & cup of tea.

"Oh. It's just you commander" You say happy to see her

"What are you doing up this late? Is something wrong?" She says slightly concerned, Hange had always worried about you knowing your past. You've always had a special place in her heart

"Nothing's wrong just some trouble sleeping. Thoughts are racing pretty much" You say walking towards the sink to get your water, You felt Hange gaze you enjoyed the feeling.

"excuse me for staring... It's just I've never seen you dressed like this before, not to sound like something's wrong" She said watching you get your water

"It's okay I don't mind but, why are you awake? You usually super busy with your experiments with Eren?"

Hange comment turned you on slightly your eyes felt with lust but you contained your thoughts and feelings within "Yes I am very tired. But I can't seem to just fall asleep so I decided to read for a little"

"Commander?" you said with a shaky tone of voice "Do you think I could possibly... sleep with you tonight?" The room went quiet as your heart raced thinking what she'd say

"Sure! I don't see any harm in it" Hange spoke softly breaking the silence.

Hange drank her last sip of tea & shut her book placing it on the counter signaling you to follow her towards her office. Once you both walked down the slightly dim hallway you were met with a door that read "Knock before entering signed Levi" written neatly, Hange opened the door & lead you past Levi's door to hers.

"Here's you'll sleep make yourself comfortable!" Welcoming you into her room. Hanges room was very clean and organized, Levi must have been in here cleaning.

"go ahead and get comfy on which every side of the bed you want it's yours," Hange said unbuttoning her shirt and hanging it up inside her closet she had a light grey sports bra on, and she noticed that I had been staring at her for a while now. "S-SORRY I UH" I panicked

"Hey, no worries it's okay." Hange climbed into her bed next to me.

Hange and I talked for a little about her experiments with Eren & his newfound Harding ability. The whole conversation Hange had been staring at my boobs each time i noticed she'd blush slightly, Was my commander into me? "(F/N) can I ask you something..."

"Yes, Of course is everything okay?" Hange then looked at me with lust in her eyes "May I kiss you please?" she spoke softly. as I thought to myself  what would happen between us this would be weird, right? without hesitation I nodded my head "Mmhmm"

Hange then kissed me, her lips were as soft as butter she deepened the kiss & laid me down as she climbed on top of me and lifted my night gown up on one side and then slid her hand into my bar her touch felt amazing i let out the softest moan. Hange broke the kiss

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to... I'll be quit" I said hoping she'd continue she removed her hand from inside my bra and ran her hand back and forth across my thighs "It's okay just, tell me if i'm moving too fast" she said reassuring me as her hands traveled further down my leg.

Her fingers met with my underwear she slid them to the side and started to rub my clit it felt good. I tried not to moan but I couldn't help myself. Right as hange was about to put two fingers in Captain Levi appeared in the door way.