𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

Start from the beginning

Finally, the night before came crashing back to me. I remember being held down by a leopard shapeshifter of sorts. Then suddenly, I took over and… holy crap!

Was it a dream?

I glanced around. I appeared to be in a wooden house. The interior of the house was very simple. There was only one room, with a grass nest on the left side of the room and a pile of firewood, animal bones, animal skin, and other things on the right..

More than that, I appeared to be completely naked. Well, not completely naked. There was a fur blanket covering my nude body.

Was that not a... dream?

My brain was starting to move faster now. Alright, that’s right. This world was some kind of fantasy world. No, more than a fantasy world. It had elements that could only be seen in a role-playing game. Apparently, my class is a Seductress.

I struggled to remember everything I had seen yesterday. However, things were a little chaotic at the time. I tried to remember the words used in MMOs. Maybe I could trigger something.

❝Status,❞ I whispered.

【𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚】

【 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨: 𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨】

【𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨: 𝙉𝙤𝙣𝙚】

【𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡: 2】

【𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨: 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 2, 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 2, 𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙙𝙤𝙢 2, 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 2, 𝘼𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 2, 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙖 2】

【𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚: 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 1, 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 1, 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 1】 

【𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨: 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 1, 𝙁𝙡𝙚𝙚 1】

【𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨: 𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙋𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚】

【 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝙀𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨: 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙚】

【𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.】

Immediately popped up into my vision. I began to work my way down the list, trying to understand everything on the page. Insert name? Did that mean that I didn’t have a name? How about this?

❝Set Name Mariette.❞ That was my real name, after all.

【𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚.】

❝Oh, that was easy,❞ I said out loud to myself.

I continued to look down the list. I supposed titles are names you get for various accomplishments.

So, from the look of it, each level I increased I gain one skill point, which can use to get one of a handful of class unique skills. In my case, they’d all be related to Seduction. Other skills I get by doing the action related to the skill. Presumably, repeating those skills will allow me to get a higher level.

My guess was that resistance worked the same way. The more pain I felt, the more resistant to the pain I’d become. I didn’t look forward to that. Mental resistance was already level 10. I assumed that’s what was allowing me to keep a cool head, so what if I was kidnapped and naked.