Chapter three

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ★彡

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Malia was on the couch opposite of Sapphire, the pair of them lying down. Sapphire had her eyes stuck on her phone whilst Malia's was half closed, almost falling asleep.

Harry sat on the floor in the middle of them watching cartoons whilst holding Jeff. Frank sat next to Malia's feet, watching the cartoons Harry had put on.

"Harry, turn this off." Liam said, jumping on to the couch, narrowly missing Malia's legs which she quickly had to move. "Let's watch top man movies instead." He suggested, standing up and taken the dvd out of its box.

"No, no. Saph!" Harry cried. He was more then happy watching his cartoons, he didn't want to watch a movie, especially not a horror.

"Let him watch it, Liam." Sapphire sighed, glancing up from her phone briefly. "Besides when Gina catches you watching horror movies, she'll confiscate them, like that." She reminded him, snapping her fingers as a demonstration.

"Mhm, she's right, you know." Malia muttered, placing her legs on top of Liam's thighs once he sat back down. "Do you remember the last time she caught someone watching a horror movie."

"Their right." Liam sighed, nudging Frank. "We should get our own tv and DVD player." He suggested.

Sapphire scoffed. "Good luck affording that." She told them going back to her phone.

Malia nodded her head in agreement. "TV's and DVD players are expensive, not to mention you'll never get Mike and Gina to agree to it."

Smirking, Liam patted her legs. "Who says they'll need to know?" He shrugged. "And we'll figure something out about the money."

"Mhm, sure." Malia hummed, closing her eyes. She didn't believe him one bit, and that was saying something considering she was usually the first person to think he could do the unimaginable.

"You underestimate me." He frowned, hearing the sarcastic tone in her voice, though he didn't blame her. He hadn't a clue where he was going to pull that sort of money from.

Malia was just starting to drift off when Tracy's voice came from the door. "House meeting guys, in the kitchen." She announced, scurrying away.

"But we're watching this." Harry, Liam, and Frank yelled in sync, pointing towards the television.

"And I'm sleeping." Malia groaned, picking up the pillow next to her and shoving it in her face.

Tracy didn't seem to care. "Now." She told them, walking away and leaving the group to mumble out their complaints.

"Ugh!" Malia moaned, throwing the pillow off her face and rolling off the couch. "Why dose Beaker even have to call a house meeting. It's so pointless." She huffed, standing up and making her way to the kitchen. Frank, Harry, and Liam following closely behind.

"As Gina says, let's think of the washing up as a game." Tracy suggested. She was trying to enforce the cleaning rota which only made Malia more annoyed. "Or tidying your room as a challenge. That way it doesn't have to be boring, it can be fun."