2-ferns house

Tw: talk of abuse

Flora's pov:

Im walkings to ferns house with tears running down my face with my mind racing fast with thoughs. I then realised fern doesn't know im an age regressor. i start panicing. "What if she hates me" i thought to myself witch makes me cry even more then i already am. I was thinking of not telling her but i cant tell her why Hannah hit me if she dosnt know. I think I'm gonna tell her and hope for the best.

Ferns pov:

I here the doorbell go and i open to door to see flora crying her eyes out with a bruise on her cheek. I rush her in and brings her into my living room.

 I rush her in and brings her into my living room

She sits down on the sofa with me. "So did hannah just give you that bruise?" I ask in the most caring voice possible. "Yeah." She says her voice Kinda scared. " can i know how and why she gave you that?" I ask. I tell shes geting nervous. "Hey, its okay its just me Hannahs not gonna hurt you here. Ill make sure if it" i say smiling and starting to hold her hand. "B-but Hannah said she'd hit me if i told anyone" she says verry obviously terrified of Hannah.

"Okay ill tell you but i need to tell you a secret first" she says scared "can i trust you" shes calmint down a bit now. "Yes i promise ill keep it a secret" i say smiling. "Im an age regressor" she blurts out. We both look at eachother shes now crying her eyes out. "Thank you for telling me. And dont worry i know what age regression is and i fully support you" i say hugging my crying best friend. "Thank you okay im ready to tell you" she says before taking a big breath. "Well i slipped into little space in public after i told Hannah id never slip in public, And then hannah got really angry and started shouting at me in the shop but them stoped and i dont know why. Hannah then when we got home shouted at me more telling me things like that im annoying in little space and that i need to act 19. After i was told that i talked back asking why she agreed to be my caregiver so she hit me" after flora told me that we was both crying. We held eachother crying for the next 10 minutes.

"Where are you going to live now because theirs no way your going back to hannahs house?" I say. I see the panic in her eyes, i realized that she hadnt thought about it yet. "I dont have anywhere" she says wiping tears away from her eyes. "Yes you do. If you want you can live with me?" I say "i have lots of money and a spear room" as i say this i see her face light up "that would be wonderful but all my stuff is at Hannahs" she says "ill go get all your stuff for you and if you want a care giver id be happy to" i say giving flora another hug. "Yes please to both those things".

We both sit their and hug for the next few minutes.