And just like they greeted all the elders and took their blessings by touching their feet and hugging them.....

Sejal - Bacchon kam se kam humein introduce toh kijiye aapke Lady love se...

Namrata- bilkul, humein inn bachchiyon se milne ka mokka dijiye .....

Shiv - Badi Maasi Sa, yeh humari mangetar Meera hain.. Urf Sameera Kashyap...

Armaan and Rudra - and soon to be Mrs. Sethi.... They chorused 😜😜😜...

Sameera - blushes a little and greets everyone with a smile...  Namaste...

And our impatient Rudy Boy, can he miss the chance to claim his lady don... So here he goes....

Rudra - clears his throat 😁😁 N ladies and gentlemen let me introduce my Lady Don.... N... He gets two head taps by his elder bros....... Ouch... Ok ok please no violence👊😡👊..

Shiv - Bade Rana Sa, Badi Maasi Sa ... meet my sister-in-law... Miss Shanaya Kashyap.... And....

Rudra- bhai....

Shiv - kya bhai... I don't think kuch aur kehna rehta hain...
                 Kyun Adi.....

Adwait - Absolutely... Kyun Shanaya...

Shanaya - Bhai.....

Rudra - wth..... What are you waiting???. Bolo na... That you are my mangetar... Mine only.....

Meera, Ridhi, Armaan - Ooooo......

Shanaya blushes and greets everyone... Namaste...

Namrata - khush raho beta... Sahi mein Shiv - Rudra aap dono ne apne liye nayab heere chune hain... 🙂🙂🙂

Amulya - Bindni, pehli baar humari bacchiyaan humare ghar ayi hain... Inka swagat kiya jaye...

Sejal and Namrata - ji Maa Sa..

Soon they both came with Aarti thal... And did the two couples aarti....

After the aarti of two couples Sejal move to keep the Thal inside.

Just when everyone was going to enter inside the house.. Sounds of cars resonated in the air....

N enters Sethis and Singhs along with Suhasini.....

Amulya - Arey bindni jaldi aarti ki thal le ayiye....

Amulya along with Namrata and Sejal did their aarti and welcomed them.

Sejal - Bhai Sa, Jiju Sa..

Devendra as in Dev - Arey arey Saali sahiba shant shant... Apne express train ko zara break dijiye....

Ankush - Bilkul sahi kaha apne Dev, choti zara saans lelo... Aur waise bhi pehle hume apni bacchiyon se milne toh do....

Rekha and Savitri just shake their heads looking at their banter but they too are eager to meet their daughters.....

Sameera, Shanaya along with their respective fiancee and Kashish, Ridhi along with their partners came forward to take their blessings....

Sethi's , Singh's along with Suhasini - khush raho bachoon...

Suhasini comes forward to greet the Raajvansh's as  their position in society demand respect.

Suhasini- Namaste🙏🙏🙏 Raajpita, Raajmaata, Rana Sa, Rani Sa, Chote Rana Sa, Choti Rani Sa.

Though at first the entire clan present knew her to be their Sons in-law but they never expected her to greet the Raajvansh's with such respect and sincerity.
Her this greeting actually presented Suhasini Kashyap in her essence.
Of course who doesn't know the great lady who is also an Iron Lady in the society.
The one who never raised her daughters as those with barbies Or princesses but as soldiers of her country. Her vision, elegance, etiquette can be reflected on her daughters.
A woman still so beautiful and always an elegant motherly aura surrounded.