Bonus Chapter 3- Begin Again

It's January 1986

VAL HAD CHANGED, which in her defence isn't her fault, it was completely Max's fault. Max had broken up with her. And it was a harsh breakup. So she decided to completely ignore her and the Party for that matter, well except Lucas.

MAX MAYFIELD HAD FUCKED UP.

Okay, she fucked up but she didn't regret anything, no she did regret how things ended with her and Val, but she didn't regret breaking up with her. She was, sat in english class as she thought about this, her eyes glued to the back of Val's head. Max was sat at the back in the left corner. Val was in the second row in the middle.

"Romeo and Juliet were star-crossed lovers, can anyone tell me what that means?" the women asked. Val smiled remember the summer previous, how Dustin had mention his and Suzie's relationship being Shakespearen or something, somehow they had mention star-crossed lovers. She wanted to look back to see if any of the Party or Max, had thought the same. But then she remembered that as Max said, the only two people who cared about her had left, which proved that Max, her ex-girlfriend, didnt care about her, so they probably didn't remember.

DUSTIN HENDERSON WAS SAT next to Mike Wheeler on the fourth row, they were against the right wall. Dustin turned to Mike and they exchanged a smile, they look at Lucas who was at the other end of their row, he smiled and looked towards the back, at Max. Dustin and Mike turned aswell, she had zoned out.

"Miss Mayfield?" the women asked. Val froze. Max didn't move. "Miss Mayfield!" The women said louder. Max snapped back. "Sorry! What?" She asked. Val rolled her eyes. "Since Miss Mayfield doesn't know the answer, and wasn't paying attention. Can someone else answer?"She asked.
Val sighed and slightly raised her hand.

"Miss Harrington? " She smiled. "Star- crossed lovers are two people who are destined to be together because it is written in the stars, and that they are destined to end in tragedy, because their stars are crossed. Or they cannot be together but still try and ends in tragedy, Romeo and Juliet's families didn't want them to be together, their relationship was doomed from the start, for some reason and in this case Juliet drinks the posion, making it seem as if she's dead and Romeo cannot live without his Juliet so he drinks the potion, killing himself. And then Juliet wakes up and sees her Romeo is dead she stabs herself with a dagger, because she cannot live without her Romeo." Val explained.

"Beautifuly explained Miss Harrington, see Miss Mayfield if you spent less time daydreaming maybe you could of answered that." the women said.  Val smirked, she turned around to look at Max, she looked embarrassed but that didn't stop the smirk on Val's face. She turned back to the women.

THE BELL RANG, it was the end of class so everyone packed up and Val walked out with her popular friends. "What the fuck was that Val?" one of the girl's asked, Riley. "Huh?" Val asked. "That. You answering that question!" Riley explained. "Oh. " Val realised. "Uhm, I used to be friends with Max and she ended our friendship in a toxic, bitchy way. I hate her now." She laughed as Max pushed past the girl, slightly knocking her. "Watch where you're going Maxine!" Val yelled making Max turn her head and look at her.

IT WAS THE END OF THE DAY and Val was waiting by her locker for her friends, when someone started talking to her. "Okay what the fuck?!" Val heard she turned and saw Max. "Aww what's the matter Red? Mad because I embarrassed you?" She teased, Max bite her lip. "No. But you're being a bitch for no reason" she said jestering her hands in the air.

Val grabbed one, stopping her from moving. "Listen, I'm trying to be nice to you, I'm trying okay!" Val snapped. She saw her friends in the corner of her eye. "So if you don't mind, fuck off, go to you're freaky friends. " she yelled before walking to her friends.

Max stood there confused, she wanted to apologise for what happened between them, but she didn't. Maybe because she knows Val hated her and she guessed there was no changing her mind.

az speaks
Anyways....
BONUS CHAPTER 3 !! YAY
LOVE YOUU 💗💗💗