\\2 - The Plan\\

We walked out of the chip shop with swords in our hands, well Harry was walking, he was carrying me out like a knight saving a princess.

"Babe, I can walk myself! If anything it's me who usually saves your as-"
"No! I'm your first mate now Little Missy, I serve you with my life." He puckered up and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, not realising we'd reached his place where he kicked the front door open, waltzed past his sisters and threw me onto his bed. "Awwww, I was having a good time up there!" I pretended to pout so I could try to get any sympathy, against popular belief it's actually possible! He just frowned sarcastically, laughing then throwing a bag at me of stuff I left for when I stay over, which is most days and nights! Dad's lair isn't exactly... cozy...

(A/n: It's the outfit at the top, if ever there's an outfit that has a random colour that isn't basically along the lines of neutrals, black, brown, white, grey etc etc then replace it with blue. Eg the orange and red replaced with shades of blue <3)

I walked into his rickety wardrobe and changed, although the front is full of breaks, cracks and holes, I can't see out that well so I hope he can't see in! But, I was wrong again when we switched places for him to take his shirt off and replace it with a red t-shirt that wasn't ripped and damn he's ripped. Like I knew he was, he is the owner of most of my heart, but STILL?! Where's this guy been working out?! I don't think I have to say this, but we don't exactly have 'gyms' on the isle, or whatever they call them over in BORE-adon! He walked out, putting me in a headlock and pinning me to his bed.

"Oh Missy, Missy, Missy, why does thee smell so fine today?!" He pecked my cheek, nuzzling his nose into my neck, letting go of it and putting his arms around my waist. I smirked, whispering into his ear. "Wanna get some spare glass panes from your dad's tool kit and chuck the shards at the passers by?"

"Hell yes!"

We did just that, standing right on top of the mast, smashing the panes with my boot while Hazza threw the shards here, there and everywhere. Was there blood shed? Yes. Who drew first blood, even when spending most of her time smashing? Damn right I did!

The only thing that stopped us was when we accidentally hit Gil's shoulder, it didn't hurt him too badly! Just a bit of bruising and a scrape!

"SO MUCH FOR ME TELLING YOU THE BARRIER WAS OPEN!" He yelled up, causing us to freeze and slide down the rope in a flash! I jumped onto him, dragging him to the bedroom where Hook locked the door. "What exactly happened?" I asked cautiously.

"Well I just saw this big gold sparkly thing appear, and when I say sparkles I mean lots of glittery shimmeriness! It was like some sort of bridge and then this purpley scooter thing came through!" Oh Gil, a poor unfortunate soul indeed. So innocent, yet so pathetic and stupid. But at least he gave us the information we needed, we told him to go and find Uma, and he giddily laughed and skipped out like a 5 year old girl after being told she wasn't going to go hungry tonight.

We went to Mal's old hideout, if it was her - considering what sounded to be a moped that popped through being purple - then that is probably the first place to look. She wandered away into Curl up and Dye, I commanded Hooky wait outside while I went to find Uma.

(A/n: Different here, since she'd already worn her clothes she kept at Harry's I tried to imply that she nicked some of his sisters because she ran back to his ship

(A/n: Different here, since she'd already worn her clothes she kept at Harry's I tried to imply that she nicked some of his sisters because she ran back to his ship. But the A/n above is true, when it's not I'll state it but is you basically follow that ruling it'll all make sense x)

As I arrived (obviously running to the ship and changing first) I tipped my hat to Uma and placed my sword in the bin. She invited me to sit down in front of her as Gil explained that on the way here he'd bumped into... Carlos, Jay, Evie and.... BEN.

"King Ben?! Gil you already claimed to see Mal come here so do you seriously think this is them?! If you're messing with me I will be open to the idea of cutting of your head and ripping you from the inside out before-"
"Y/n- We get it- CHILL. Jeez I can tell someone has been messing around with her boyfriend a tad too much lately!" Uma rolled her eyes, chuckling a bit as I slapped her arm. Then she remembered. "Ooooh if Mal's here, maybe we should make a little... trade... Y/n. Go find Harry and kidnap Ben. If she doesn't come within five minutes, we'll TEAR OUT HIS HEART, BATTER IT AND PLAY IT OFF LIKE COD!"

"Oh please, what dumbo would just go and kidnap the King out in the open! We'll wait until the others aren't looking, snag him, tie him to the mast and say that if Mal doesn't bring us the Fairygodmother's wand by NOON, she can kiss her Benny-Boo goodbye!" The corners of my black lips raised into a wicked grin, she looked annoyed as I basically just made her idea better and more realistic, but she agreed and sent me out on my mission.

(A/n 3: Okay, there's been quite a few notes in this chapter and I get that things seem to be getting a bit complicated, so if you are wondering anything or need to ask questions at any point feel free to! Also as of posting this part I started writing this book yesterday, so I'm following a loose plot line of D2 and might do some of D3, but I will warn you that I will be using a hell of a lot of fannon later on! Since this is a fanfic, it doesn't affect the cannon so I'm basically taking the reigns and writing whatever the hell i damn want! If you don't like that, this isn't your story. I wanna answer questions and be suggested chapter ideas bc I'm not gonna follow straight onto D3 after this story arch is completed, but in the comments I won't be even acknowledging 'PlOt InCoNsIsTeNcIeS' as I've forewarned you now. Good day y'all! 😉✨🤭✌️)