When jealousy strikes

En başından başla

Taeyeon turned her head when she heard the door to Yulsic room clicked open.  She giggled softly to herself when she saw Jessica limping and Yuri's aiding Jessica to walk. 

"Sit here. I'll make you something to eat. Hot or cold drinks?" Yuri asked while she seated Jessica on the kitchen bar next to taeyeon 

"Orange juice" Jessica replied 

"So was yuri too rough or you guys were having sex all night long?"taeyeon asked cheekily 

"Yah! Taengoo!" Jessica pushes taeyeon lightly 

"Or both? Tsk tsk tsk" taeyeon continued teasing, shaking her head. 

"Seobang.." Jessica whines, pointing to taeyeon. 

Yuri turned around " you want to die is it, Kim Taeng? Where's your wife?" 

"She's out to meet her cousin" taeyeon pouted slightly. 

"Then don't you have something better to do?" Yuri asked 

"Arasso. I'll leave you to lovebirds alone. Don't need to chase me away" taeyeon said as she take her leaves. 

***** 

"Aaahh, gwiyeowa" taeyeon pat the head of the black poodle. 

Taeyeon took her phone out and start taking picture of her black poodle 

"What should I name you?" Taeyeon said as she carried the black poodle up 

"Ayo, GG" taeyeon said as she took the puppy's small hand and wave it to herself. 

The puppy yelp trying to free itself from taeyeon's hold. 

Thought that the puppy was responding to her, taeyeon called again "GG? GeeGee? GinGin?" Taeyeon played around with the words trying to find a suitable name for her black poodle. 

Taeyeon put the puppy down on her bed when the puppy ran and pounced on her gingerbread man doll. 

"Bingo! I'll name you ginger." Taeyeon eyes brighten up. 

"Yah yah." Taeyeon scooped the puppy up when she sees the puppy is biting her doll hand. 

"You can't do that, ginger ya. You can play with this doll" taeyeon took a small tiger doll for ginger to play.