⁑ A night at the beach ⁑

Ao'nungs Pov:

" Excuse me miss? "

" Miss excuse me? is everything alright?

" who are you calling miss?

" Aonung?. "

" Yes, so who are you calling miss again? "

" oh- sorry I didn't realize it was you since you usually put your hair up in a bun... haha sorry "

" oh well yeah it's fine, even before when me and tsireya we're younger people always mistook me for a girl or tsireya "

" I understand why even me I thought you were tsireya "

" oh yeah really forest boy "

" yes fish lips "

*they both laughed while teasing each other*

" so why are you still up? you know your still not fully healed
you shouldn't be walking around like this approach people especially at night "

" well I couldn't really yes, but I was curious of who could the long haired metka I saw my the beach haha, tbh I really like your hair like this you don't look so intimidating for once "

" do I intimidating to you guys? "

" sorry to say but yes hahahaha "

" stop laughing what's so fun about me is it my hair? "

" no, well maybe half of it but mostly your vibes, do you know after the first time we saw you tuk told me you look really scary and she asked our dad to carry her cause she's so intimidated by you "

" why did she get scared of me instead of roxto?! "

" nahh I feel like she got scared of the both of you, you guys look goofy asf "

" oh really well your brother looks even more goofy, with the love at first sight with tsireya bro's already inlove "

" well I can't defend all the time cause your right hahahaha "

" hahahahahahaha "

* as neteyam laughed ao'nung couldn't help and look at him with those smile he can't help but think *

' who wouldn't fall for those smiles neteyam the perfect golden child he deserves the world and I would never be part of he's life even if I sacrificed my life so he would like me back he's to perfect and even if he did like me back I wouldn't be able to give him a life that he deserves. '

" ao'nung? "

* suddenly ao'nung snaps back to reality *

" yea- yeah? "

" I'll go head back now my parents might wake up soon they'll be mad if they found out I wasn't in bed this early "

" oh alright do you want me to go with you? "

" no it's alright you should go back to, it's already morning but
goodnight ao'nung. "

" goodnight.. neteyam "

* neteyam smiles at ao'nung before turning around and walking away because of that aonung felt he's face heating up he was blushing so hard he choice to go under water because he could feel he's face blushing *

" why am I blushing like this... this s wrong.. But he's so pretty
I could feel my heart pounding "

* he covers he's face with he's hands trying not to blush then he returned back to the surface, he also went back as well since I'll be sunrise soon when he reached he's families hut he went and laid down on he's own bed and continues to feel asleep thinking of the forest boy *