Chapter II. Answers

Start from the beginning

Daemion walks towards his brother "Did you see that or just me"

Aemon says "Both of watch it"

Aeryn says "Go inside Aemon and do what I told you"

Aemon nods "Yes, Father" he walks outside but looks the last look at Jon.

Daenerys turns to look at her three dragons as they fly over Dragonstone in the distance.

Jon says "You weren't gone long."

Daenerys turns back to Jon "No."

Jon asks "And?"

Daenerys says "And I have fewer enemies today than I did yesterday"  Jon pauses and doesn't say anything "You're not sure how you feel about that?"

Jon says "No, I'm not."

Meanwhile, away from Jon and Daenerys talking. Aeryn and Daemion walk together. Daemion says "Laela touch the dragon because she is Targaryen"

Aeryn says "I know, A Stark can not touch you remember the Drone accident"

Daemion says "Of course, maester told us it" he shakes his head "You think Lyanna was with child when she left Lhazar with Rhaegar"

Aeryn says "Rhaegar would tell us, Daemion"

Daemion says "He just got back and the battle started, we could not reach him until his dying day"

Aeryn says "And we never found the body. But their father Eddard"

Daemion says "You had answers about my thoughts so you thought about it before, brother"

Aeryn sighs "Yes, I had. When I was at Riverlands. Bloodfyre let Lyanna ride him"

Daemion says "No one can ride a dragon but the blood of old Valyria"

Aeryn asks "How we will make sure they are Targaryen?"

Daemion says "Watch them and trap Daeron, he was with Rhaegar and he attached to them"

Back to Jon and Daenerys. Daenerys turns and starts walking toward the castle, and Jon follows.

Daenerys asks "How many men did your army kill taking Winterfell back from the Boltons?"

Jon says "Thousands."

Daenerys says "We both want to help people. We can only help them from a position of strength. Sometimes strength is terrible. When you first came here Ser Davos said you took a knife in the heart for your people."

Jon says "Ser Davos gets carried away."

Daenerys says "So it was a figure of speech?"

Jon doesn't say anything. A group of Dothraki guards approach Daenerys and speak in their native tongue.

Guard says "This man says he is your friend, Khaleesi."

The guard steps to the side and Jorah Mormont stands behind him. 

Daenerys answers the guard in Dothraki "He is my friend."

Jorah kneels before Daenerys "Your Grace." he stands.

Daenerys says "Jon Snow, this is Ser Jorah Mormont, an old friend."

Jon says "I served with your father. He was a great man."

Jorah nods to Jon.

Daenerys says "You look strong. You found a cure?"

Jorah says "I wouldn't be here if I hadn't. I return to your service, my queen if you'll have me."