Tanjiro focused on the headless demon running before him and was able to see through him. To see that the main body was hiding in the heart of the headless creature.

He was about to strike the body of the demon when he realized that before the creature ran humans. So he paused. If he made a rash move now he would kill them along with the demon.

,,If you can't do it, I will!'', came a feminine voice screaming from behind him.

Before Tanjiro could even blink, the h/c haired woman was already at the demons side, touching him.

Hantengu, who was still hiding in the fake body, shrieked when he felt something wrong. He felt like he was dying. But how? He was not beheaded? How?

Wha—? How? Why? I did nothing wrong?! I'm the victim here,so why— His questions were answered when he heard the voice of a woman. A voice as soft as silk, but as deadly as poison at the same time.

,,Oh my... It's seems like your time ran out..''

Those were the last words the demon heard before he completely vanished into ashes. But not before looking back to the demon girl and seeing something that would make his master proud of his work.

With that the sun finally rose above the earth.

Tanjiro fell to the ground crying, thinking he left his sister to die for something he could not accomplish. He was sobbing, wailing, screaming his heart out, believing he lost his precious sister for good.

,,Don't cry Tanjiro.. Look behind you'', Y/n came walking back to Tanjiro, as he did as he was told and almost screamed out of happiness and surprise ,,I don't know if the letter Tamayo was supposed to send you reached you yet, so I came to tell you in person. While I was with Lady Tamayo we researched a little bit about the cure and Nezuko herself. We found a way to produce a cure to turn her back into human, it just needs a little while to fully produce it. As for Nezuko herself, we found out that Nezukos blood keeps changing. We investigated a little further and came to the conclusion that Nezuko might be able to withstand the sun in the near future. It seems like this moment is now.''

Behind Tanjiro and Y/n stood a Nezuko without her muzzle.

In the sun.

When Tanjiro realized the words the goddess spoke and saw Nezuko smiling at him, he couldn't take it anymore and ran to his beloved little sister.

,,Go-Good Morning!'', Nezuko smiled at her brothers teary face.

,,Nezuko! You're fine! Are you human again..?'', Tanjiro questioned.

,,Yeah, I'm fine.. I'm glad.'', Nezuko smiled.

No.. Her Eyes still look like those of her demon form, and she still has fangs.. Y/n said Nezuko might be able to conquer the sun soon.. so she's still human.. the young male smiled sadly before hugging his sister.

A little farther away stood Genya with Y/n smiling at the scene.

Meanwhile somewhere in the woods fought an exhausted Mitsuri against the stone Dragon thing that Zohakuten controlled. Just as she thought she would die because she was just to exhausted, the demon turned into ashes.

,,KYAAAA I'm safe!! Tanjiro and the others got the main body!!'', she screamed happily.

Back to our Protagonist, while smiling at the siblings unwelcomed thoughts swirled in her mind.

I wasn't supposed to kill that demon, it was Tanjiro. I wasn't supposed to save Ume and Gyutaro, they were supposed to die, the same goes for Kyojuro. Why do I keep interfering with something thats actually not my business? Oh my.. This is my downfall... I will end up as a mortal, completely forgetting about all the people I met here.. I don't want that, but— This is my punishment for not fulfilling my actual duty and messing with fate. I will be stripped from my title as goddess, I will descend to the human realm for ever, I will die as a mortal without knowing all the people I met..

What have I done?

——————————
Hmmmm, What could Y/n mean with that? Is this truly her punishment?

Will Author-san really be so evil and do that? Or will our protagonist get a happy end?

All I can say is that the end of this story will be shocking to all of you! Or maybe not? Who knows!

Now you all are probably curious hah? MUHAHAHA

Ok ok enough of that, this chapter might seem a lil bit rushed, because it is lol

I wanted to give you all the chapter before the new episode comes out. Honestly i'm not sure to which point they will animate, but I guess it will only be this far and Muzans lil moment of joy, if you know what I mean.

I'm finished with my exams and well.. all in all i passed but i failed german lol how ironic i was best at english but failed german! But to be honest, i did an interpretation and i'm actually good at it, but i completely missed the right theme of the text (everyone who has written a german interpretation once might know the theme of completely missing the theme :'D)

The theme would be the different sides of love and what did i made out of it? Selfishness of society TuT

Yeah anyways I'm done with it which means my life is pretty chill now, so I can write more again, I actually planned finishing this book within the next two weeks, but since i know myself it might take longer.

That's it for now!

~your author, jojo <3