Then they get a show

Começar do início

I speeded up a bit and crossed my arms at his face.

He was grinning innocently. Pft.

I flipped him off and be burst out laughing. He opened up his arms wide when I stepped off and picked up my board. I gave him a blank stare.

He was chuckling and beckon me with his arms. "Come on..."

He tried to wrap me in a hug but I pushed him away and leaned against st the car.

He stepped up against st me, a little too close. I was suppose to be irritated by him but I had to admit I would to the same shit.

But it was hard to pretend since the scent of cologne mixed with his natural scent and soap of his shirt was intoxicating. I bit my lip when if felt the feel of his breath puffing against my cheeks.

"I wonder if you're too mad to give me a kiss." He tapped me completely by putting his earn each side of me.

"Maybe," I whispered, "only one way to find out."

He laughed before putting g his lips on mine.

It was slow and soft as his lips moved against mine, I almost moaned when bit bit my lip and tugged before pulling away.

He tugged me by my hips and pulled me closer.

"You still mad." His lips brushed my neck.

I smiled. "Never was."

"What's the deal between you and my cousin?"

"Uhm, what?"

He looked at me before his eyes going back to the road. "How do you guys know eachother?"

I shrug. "Well, we kinda... bumped into to each other at a party and ever since he found out who I actually was, he's been annoying me ever since."

"He must be trying to fuck you."

I shrug. You have no idea.

As we kept driving in silence I couldn't help but feel guilty, I almosted destroyed him. He had to go to the hospital because of me.

He was like that for a while too and of course his parents didn't notice theyre too busy working even if the didn't have to.

I don't know what to do nowi sighed.

I wonder, if I sigh loud enough would all my problems go away?

Well all my problems with Vargas went away- I think. I mean we made a truce.

His reason was stupid though.

"I didn't want to steal my cousin's girl."

I rolled my eyes when he said that.

"You deserve him and vice versa."

I was kinda impressed until-

"Bro's before ho-"

He didn't get to finish that sentence.

The truce started after that.

I also told him to shut the hell up and let me deal with Nathan when he started to wake up. I made Vargas play along, much to his annoyance.

We made him believe he tripped on his already untied shoelaces and hit the locker very hard, explaining his swelled lip and bruised cheek.

It was a stretch, but he believed it. Especially when he said he had a weird dream of fighting Vargas. I glared at Him when he added under his breath, 'I kicked your ass too.'