"Well young master Cale-nim we came here because we.....want to have tea with you." Rosalyn answered Cale with gentle smile and looked at Cale who looked at them if they have gone crazy.

'Want to have tea with me my ass! I don't believe such a bullshit!' Cale frowned, ahh he wants right now to kick them out! What are they talking about?! What have tea!? That's like a nightmare to Cale! No! No! No way in hell!

"Young master cale will not say no right?" Alberu smiled and stared at Cale who frowned but then he smiled.....who will frown but smile in another minute?.....

"Oh~ of course not how could i say no to shining sun of the roan empire our crown prince who shines all the time! After i saw you I wasn't able to sleep properly, you shine like a sin your highness." Cale smirked after saying that like a sly fox and enjoyed all of their reactions.

"Is-is that so?...." Alberu was at loss of words......this is really weird..

Rosalyn blankly stared at Cale along with lock.

Eruhaben sighed.

Choi han was just silent like a puppy who got lost.

Ron along with beacrox were also ailent and don't say a word.

Cage was just......well just chilling there.

Cale was still smirking and staring at confused Alberu but Alberu smiled and he also used his glib tongue.

"Haha~ being complimented by a dragon and our savior....really a great thing." He also smirked when he saw how disgusted Cale looked like, it was his time to do what Cale did.

"Oh you think like that of me your highness? Such a honor for this lowly noble." Cale also didn't let it slide and attacked Alberu.

'This.....haa.....this crazy punk.....his driving me nuts....' Alberu's head started to hurt.....he really didn't wanted to continue arguing with this red head....he can't win against him...

'Hmph! Take that!' Cale proudly nodded his head and slyly smirked, he's great and mighty!
(Cale-nim saying this is so cute!!)

"Sigh stop is you two...." Eruhaben sighed.....his too old to deal with those kids......

Cale just as usual smiled at Eruhaben and waited for Freesia, he's really hungry and wants to eat something.

After some times of Ableru talking to Cale then Freesia came in room.

'Oh god! I'm so hungry!' Cale was drooling and was like a little kid who got his ice cream.

'Pftt— young master is so cute sometimes.' Freesia stoped herself to laugh and put down food in front of Cale.

Cale started to eat happily forgetting that there were people that were looking at him eating and acting like this.....after Cale finished eating he happily lay comfortably where he was seating.

"Ehem—" Rosalyn fake coughed and she got Cale's attention...

'They were still here?.....' Cale's ears started to get red.....it's so embarrassing.....but he maintain his stoic face...

"Oh I apologize." And he apologized, silence filed room....until again door banged and three kids ran in room.

"Human!" Raon black dragon shouted.

"Cale nya!" On also shouted.

"Nya!" Hong was also shouting.....

Cale sighed and waited for them.......did they think something happened to him?......hah what can he do to these three?.....his children's are so cute.

"I'm okey don't worry." He said that and calm down worried kids.

"Weak Human Don't get hurt or i will destroy this world....." Raon mumbled and he got agreement from kittens.

Flinch.

Some of people that were in room flinched hearing that.

Cale again sighed at this.....he must not worry his kids and don't let them get involved in anything dangerous......

He smiled and patted at them.

"I will not get hurt I promise." Cale didn't stop smiling and give them cookies, they took and glared at Cale who didn't saw their glares.

"Ehem- then let's continue..." but what should they continue?......they were not doing anything at all........Cale sighed at this ridiculous situation and wanted to say something when someone said something.

"Yes let's continue." Eruhaben said that with serious expression.

Gulp.

Cale gulped......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys! This is the new chapter!

Hope you enjoyed it!
Love you all so much!
Thank you for reading it!