"Hey! Don't eat!" Pei Qinqin stepped forward and pulled Xu Jin into the villa to no avail.

    The gate is closed again, and the tomato tree is faintly emitting a golden light in the flower bed.

    Pei Qinqin looked at Xu Jin who swallowed the golden fruit in three or two mouthfuls, and she had a headache. She didn't even know the fruit ability of version 5.0, so this person ate the fruit. I have never seen such a rush to be a guinea pig !

    "How did you find this place? How do you feel now? Do you feel that something is wrong there?" Her series of questions stunned Xu Jin, whose mind was blank.

    Zhuang Zhuang climbed onto his master's shoulders and said, "Master, he has been following us." "

    Huh?" Pei Qinqin looked at Zhuang Zhuang suspiciously, why didn't she know that Xu Jin had been following her?

    Zhuang Zhuang said: "He always hides in the field, and I tell him to come out, but he won't come out."

    Pei Qinqin was ashamed: "Why didn't you tell me?"

    Zhuang Zhuang tilted his head: "Because you didn't ask Zhuang Zhuang, Master? "

    Pei Qinqin: "..." All right.

    "What should we do now? He ate our fifth-generation supernatural fruit, and something might happen."

    Zhuang Zhuang scratched his head, and looked at Xu Jin who was stupefied with Pei Qinqin.

    After looking at it for half an hour, Pei Qinqin couldn't stand it any longer, let Xu Jin sit on the sofa, and went outside with a basket to pick the remaining fruits, so as not to attract other things.

    Seeing the fruit in the basket, Xu Jin immediately got up and stared at it without blinking.

    Pei Qinqin lifted the fruit basket and switched from left hand to right hand. After confirming that the fifth-generation supernatural fruit would attract zombies, he ordered Xu Jin tiredly, "Sit down for me." Xu Jin glanced at Pei Qinqin and sat down obediently again

    . Down.

    Zhuang Zhuang jumped into the fruit basket and took out a golden "cherry tomato", sniffed it, poked it and said, "Master, there is no energy in it." "Why?" She could feel it

    .

    Pei Qinqin saw that Xu Jin didn't have any adverse reactions after taking it for so long, so he put one in his mouth after thinking about it.

    The entrance is sweet, crisp and juicy, with a perfect taste!

    But her fifth-generation power seed can't just have a perfect taste, it should have other power effects.

    Pei Qinqin raised his hand to look at Xu Jin, Xu Jin just looked at the fruit and swallowed frequently.

    Difficult to do.

    Is the fifth-generation seed she cultivated so hard just a ration for zombies?

    Pei Qinqin picked up a "Holy Maiden Fruit" and tentatively handed it to Xu Jin. When Xu Jin stretched out his hand suddenly, he immediately took back the "Holy Maiden Fruit" and took the fruit basket away, saying: "The effect of the newly formed supernatural fruit is unknown, so it is not suitable to eat more." .”

    Xu Jin woodenly maintained the movement of reaching out, laughing until Zhuang Zhuang rolled on the coffee table.

    "Okay." Pei Qinqin picked up Zhuang Zhuang, told Xu Jin how to come and go back, and warned him in order to let him remember: "Don't set foot on the human survivor base casually, if you are found, your head will fall to the ground Yes!"

    She didn't know if Xu Jin understood, anyway, she let him go, and Xu Jin left.

    Seeing him disappear into the soil, Pei Qinqin thought that this area was not very safe, Xu Jin, a sixth-level zombie, entered as soon as he wanted to, as if entering a land without people.

    As a result, before she closed the door, she heard the lights in the distance go on, and at the same time, the sirens of enemy attacks rang through every corner of the base.

    Xu Jin, who had just left not long ago, appeared in front of her with blood on his face from the ground, and the lights that tracked the enemy followed Xu Jin's moving position and instantly shone on Pei Qinqin!

    Pei Qinqin: "????"

    In less than a minute, two supernatural legions surrounded the villa firmly, and all the entrances and exits were guarded to prevent them from being too tight to fly.

    Pei Qinqin cracked open.

    She stared at Xu Jin with wide eyes, and Xu Jin wiped the blood off his face and stood behind her spontaneously.

    To be honest, if he wasn't a zombie now, Pei Qinqin would have suspected that he was messing with her after recovering his memory!

    Zhuang Zhuang was frightened by these movements and entered the state of responding to the enemy. He stood in front of Pei Qinqin as a guardian, and angrily faced Li Yang who was walking towards them.

    Pei Qinqin looked at the man who had met him a few times, then looked at Xu Jin standing silently behind him, thought for a while and said, "Good evening?"