Pei Qinqin nodded in relief, and Qin Chuan who was on the side pulled Pei Qinqin's hand back from Su Qiao's palm unhappily, blew, patted, and warned Su Qiao for the first time: "Don't touch her." I hate you the taste of.

    Su Qiao: "?"

    Pei Qinqin withdrew his hand and pushed Qin Chuan's face to the other side, and said speechlessly: "Don't worry, I won't stain your eggs!"

    Qin Chuan touched the pushed cheek, Seeing that Su Qiao didn't touch Pei Qinqin again, she gave up and didn't care what Pei Qinqin said.

    The eggs are not here, so what's the matter with the eggs?

    Qin Yiyang at the front said that it would take at least six hours to travel from the capital to District 11.

    It is impossible for Qin Chuan to waste time sitting for such a long time. He directly pulled out two reclining chairs from the space, dragged Pei Qinqin to lie on them, and slept on his own amidst the swaying of the rear compartment, leaving two strong and spongy plants standing in front of them to block the light, fix the chair, guard.

    Pei Qinqin didn't want to sleep at first, but recently Qin Chuan took her to sleep a lot, and fell asleep before watching the episodes on the iPad in her hand.

    It makes other supernatural beings look at each other in blank dismay and dare not speak loudly. Isn't this too comfortable?

    When the transport vehicle slowly drove out of the defense line of the fifth safety zone, it officially entered the wild world.

    The road that has gone through several months of bloody storms is straight like an endless long rope, with the corpses of alien beasts and zombies cleaned up by the off-road vehicle ahead remaining on both sides, and they are piled up on the side of the road to be eaten by other zombies and alien beasts.

    When the car horn sounded, the beasts that gnawed on the corpse scattered away, and after the car left, they re-burrowed out of the grass and continued to gnaw.

    Pei Qinqin was woken up by the sound of the horn, saw the strange beasts on the side of the road, and asked Su Qiao in a low voice, "Don't we clean up those potential dangers?" Su Qiao shook her head, and answered her in the same low voice:

    "We are not the armed forces now. , there will be someone to clean up these strange beasts."

    Oh ~ Pei Qinqin seemed to understand, and asked Su Qiao if he wanted to come up and lie down.

    Su Qiao pointed to the direction she was responsible for, shook her head and refused, and let her continue to rest.

    Pei Qinqin rubbed her nose, feeling ashamed to be idle when everyone else was busy, but she looked at Qin Chuan, who slept better than herself... Uh, suddenly it wasn't so embarrassing.

    At seven o'clock in the afternoon, before the sun went down, Qin Yiyang's team hurriedly arrived at District 11.

    The sentinels of the Xingyue team stationed in advance, after seeing the transport vehicle, took out the red flag and waved at them, directing them to come over and join the team.

    When spending the night in the wild, the ability team has always huddled together as long as they can. Only unity can improve everyone's survival rate.

    Qin Yiyang's news was no worse than Su Qiao's. Knowing that the person Qin Chuan was looking for was in the Xingyue team, he went from the front seat to the rear cargo compartment, picked up Qin Chuan who had woken up, and whispered to the corner.