Dom held his nose. "How delightful," he grunted.

I greeted Kane to which he smiled as they entered the house. I closed the door behind them and walked back into the living room, both of them following me.

"It hurt you know."

Oh, I know.

"Well, you shouldn't stand so close to the door," I argued.

"No, the door should open into the house not outside."

I shrugged, this time with one shoulder. "I did not install them."

Cheryl peeked. "What, the door?"

I nodded.

"They smooched Dom's pretty face." Kane laughed at his friend.

"Again?" Cheryl chuckled.

"What do you mean again?" Kane wondered out loud.

Cheryl sheepishly smiled. "I lost count of how many bloody noses I attended to. Especially delivery guys. We learned we had to warn the person on the other side before opening them but still open them slowly. Erm... But sometimes you tend to forget so..."

Kane full-belly laughed with Dom.
Kane leaned forward putting his palms on his knees, continuing his loud uncontrollable laughter. Dom leaned against Kane, trying to control his hyena-like laugh.

With Cheryl, we looked at each other and back at the boys. Enjoyment shined in our eyes.

When they seemed to finally take control of their... episode. Kane spoke first still occasionally giggling, (Probably at vivid pictures playing in his brain of people getting hit) "That would make some funny compilation."

Dom cracked up.

Cheryl chuckled. "I could ask dad for footage. I know damn well he kept all of those recordings for his amusement."

We laughed.

Cheryl abruptly declared, "Okay! Last day and night without parents! Let's get wasted!"

We cheered.

Not long after we had snacks over the coffee table with beer bottles and a stronger spirit. We all took one shot but I hung around beer after that with Kane. I didn't feel like getting wasted. Yet.

Loud music was blasting through the speakers.

When the next song started we all froze.

Cheryl screamed, "That's my song right here!"

Cheri Cheri Lady

Cheryl quickly set everything down that she was holding and ran to me to dance with me.

"I need you so
There's no time I'll ever go" We all screamed the lyrics. Knowing it by heart.

We laughed and twirled each other while singing our hearts out.

"Cheri, cheri lady
Goin' through a motion
Love is where you find it
Listen to your heart

Cheri, cheri lady
Living in devotion
It's always like the first time
Let me take a part

Cheri, cheri lady
Like there's no tomorrow
Take my heart, don't lose it
Listen to your heart

Cheri, cheri lady
To know you is to love you
If you call me baby
I'll be always yours."

The good songs always end so quickly.

Cheryl went to reverse it but stopped when she heard the next song.