Dabaihu left without looking back.

    Cheng Yao couldn't accept this change, her eyes were red.

    how come?

    how so?

    This kind of thing never happened in the last life!

    Could it be that she was reborn and lost her relationship with Dabai?

    no no no!

    She has no way to accept this matter!

    Cheng Yao clenched her fists, puffed up and ran towards the direction Dabai left.

    The zombies encountered along the way were all headed off by Cheng Yao, and the crystal nucleus was dug out by the conscientious vines, and handed to Cheng Yao tremblingly.

    Dabai, where are you?

    The big white tiger was running very fast, it was almost a mistake by Cheng Yao, and it had already disappeared.

    Cheng Yao could only follow the direction that the big white tiger left, and stumbled into the forest.

    After searching for an entire hour, Cheng Yao did not find Dabai.

    Did you really just leave like this?

    Cheng Yao suddenly felt a sense of frustration. She didn't know what was wrong in this life. She knew she was saved by herself in the last life, and she never left her after her injury was healed.

    She stood there in a daze, completely dazed.

    Rushing——

    Suddenly, a small voice sounded.

    Cheng Yao reacted immediately, and squeezed the Tang Dao tightly, and the vines wrapped around her arms were also ready to go.

    But when she raised her head, what she saw was the big white tiger coming back with a stag in its mouth.

    Cheng Yao's eyes became hot, and she rushed over.

    "Dabai! Dabai!"

    She knew that Dabai would not leave her!

    it's back!

    It really came back!

    Cheng Yao wanted to hug Dabai to prove that all this was real and not imagined by herself, but Dabaihu was obviously not that happy, an ice shield appeared out of thin air, blocking Cheng Yao's hug, like a pair of glass His light blue round eyes watched her warily.

    Cheng Yao threw herself on the ice shield, and when the ice shield thawed, she shuddered suddenly, stepped back several times, and looked at Dabai who was still wary of herself in disbelief.

    "...Dabai?"

    Cheng Yao didn't expect to be blocked by Dabai's ice shield, and embarrassment flashed across her face more or less.

    "Roar——"

    the big white tiger put down the stag he was biting, first roared, then lowered his head, and arched the stag with his nose in Cheng Yao's direction.

    Cheng Yao was stunned, and when she came back to her senses, her hurt mood just now changed a lot.

    "Is this... for me?"

    She was just guessing, but unexpectedly she nodded.

    "Why?" Just after asking, Cheng Yao remembered that Dabai had gone hunting alone in her previous life, and every time she came back, she would bring prey for herself, so Dabai didn't want to leave her just now, but went hunting?