Chapter XVI. Traitor

Magsimula sa umpisa

Daemion says "Do their faces look like it's good to hear."

Tyrion and Varys look at each other. They aren't eager to deliver the bad news.

Daenerys says "Isn't it?"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Harrenhal, I hold Lucaes hands and get inside the gate wearing cloaks. Soldiers bow in respect "Your grace, your grace"

I wonder  "Ser Arthur here"

The solider says "In the hall, your grace"

"How many days do the Lannsiters gather outside?"

"A week"

"There is a camp. Who is the commander?"

"Ser Jaime"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Dragonstone, the beach. The group is all walking along the beach. Daenerys is displeased. Jon asks "Where is Lyanna?"

Tyrion says "No idea, Like the ground ate her. she disappear"

Davos says "You'll want to discuss this amongst yourselves. Perhaps__"

Daenerys says "You will stay. All my allies are gone. They've been taken from me while I've been sitting here on this island."

Tyrion says "We still have the largest army."

Aeryn says "Who won't be able to eat because Cersei has taken all the food from the Reach."

Tyrion says "Call Grey Worm and the Unsullied back. We still have enough ships to carry the Dothraki to the mainland. Commit to the blockade of King's Landing. We have a plan. It's still the right plan."

Daemion stops walking, turns and speaks harshly to Tyrion "The right plan? Your strategy has lost us Dorne, the Iron Islands and the Reach."

Tyrion says "If I've underestimated our enemies__"

Daemion says "Our enemies? Your family, you mean. Perhaps you don't want to hurt them after all."

Aeryn begins looking out to the ocean. the dragons are flying in the sky over the water.

Daenerys says "Enough with the clever plans." she turns back and looks at her uncles.

Daemion says "We have large dragons. I'm going to fly them to the Red Keep."

Aeryn says "We've discussed this, Daemion"

Daemion says "Your way will not work, brother"

Daenerys to Aeryn "Uncle you believed in me. My enemies are in the Red Keep. you choose me as queen. What kind of a queen am I if I'm not willing to risk my life to fight them?"

Aeryn says "The one who protects the people from dragons' fire"

Tyrion says "A smart one."

Daenerys looks over to Jon Snow "What do you think I should do?"