He walked out and saw Jennie Emily felix hobi and enuwoo they all complimented him ...when he asked about what is happening here they all just looked at each other and said we can't say anything....he sighed...he was then led back to the living room there he saw Joon and yoongi were standing near a wall which was covered with a red cloth...

"Everyone what is happening... please tell me"kook asked now getting impatient to know...

"Ahm ahm...you wanna know what is happening and why it is happening"Joon asked...kook nodded..

"Ok than let's tell him what's say"yoongi spoke looking at Joon who nodded...both of them held the cloth and pulled it making the wall and an angel to be in view...

both of them held the cloth and pulled it making the wall and an angel to be in view

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kook's breath hitched as he saw who was behind the wall...tae...his tae...was looking like a true angel just landed on land from heaven...he was wearing a white dress totally opposite of his own black suite...he was wearing the earrings kook gifted him when the next day of their win...he had put on some makeup...his blue berry eyes shinning in the lights making them look unreal...the pink lip glossy making tae's lips to shine...they look too soft that kook wanted to taste them...he wonders if it taste different with the lip gloss on...

He was too immersed in the live beauty that he didn't even saw the words written behind tae...kook was too lost in the tae that he didn't even noticed when tae walked near him...

"Kook"hobi spoke shaking kook's shoulder a little making him snap back to reality...

"Huh"he asked and than his eyes again went wide when he finally noticed the words written on the wall behind tae....

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

His wide doe eyes than get stuck on tae who smiled at kook before kneeling infront of him...

"My dear mafia... people say Mafia's don't treate people nicely... people say you the king of mafia jjk...Jeon jungkook is a monster and shows no mercy on anyone...they say you are heartless and have nothing to do with feelings....but I say...they all don't even know the real jeon Jungkook....they just know a mafia jjk...

But the real person behind that mafia mask is nothing but a sweet cute and innocent bean...who used to dream to have a normal life too...but as we say nothing works the way we want it to be...his dreams changed and he became a mafia...a heartless, merciless monster as they know...but with me...the person who not less than an angel...a pure angel who helped me without asking for any returns...

Who loved me without any expectations...who always stood next to me even tho I never asked him to be...he made my sad mood happy by his nonsense jokes...he lits up my mood with his naughty talks...he always made me feel like I am never alone...he is here for me...he told me what love is...

People say you are selfish...but I always found you selfless...what was the need of you to help me for uniting my brothers...you were so powerful...you could have just kidnapped me and took me somewhere from where I can never return...but you never even thought about this...you always proved me you loved me... Because of me...not because of my body ....you always considered my family as yours...you always took care of them...you left your own house and stayed with me...

You were the first one to confess your feelings...to tell me how much you love me...that time I thought that it was just an attraction you will get bored by me....but you proved me wrong...you were stuck to me like you were a part of my soul...and you really became a part of my soul...of my heart...you became my world...my everything without even releasing....

And today...I want to ask you think...will you except this boy who rejected you at first...who always spoke bad thing to you...who never believed that you were really in love with me...you always showed how much you love me...will you let me show you how much I love you...will you let me care for our family...our small little family where apart from us there will be our kids...will you let me be the part of your house as a permanent member...will you let me take you last name ...

Will you let me be Jeon Taehyung...will you marry me"tae spoke out with teary eyes and a boxy smile on his face..tears were flowing from kook's eyes...he can't believe that the thing he dreamed is coming true...tae is proposing him.... asking him to marry him...tae pulled out the ring box and opened it in front of kook who chuckled when he saw two rings shinning inside the velvet box...

A ring was a little bigger in size which he assumed was his...that tae will make him wear...while other ring was a little smaller than the first one with a small diamond at the top of it...

He kneeled down sitting infront of tae...he took the smaller ring and a wide bunny smile came on his lips when he read what was written on it...

'koo's queen' kook looked at tae who was smiling sheepishly..he took tae's hand and slided the ring in tae's finger pecking it lovingly....

"I will gladly marry you my love"kook spoke looking at tae...

Tae than pulled out the ring which had ...

'Tae's king' written on it...tae slided the ring in kook's finger while fresh tears rolled down from kook's eyes not believing he was getting engaged to his love...

Tae pecked kook's lips softly and connected their head... everyone clapped loudly wiping their tears as they all were so happy for these two...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading...

Do vote...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author....