the sweats i have on are his. "those are my sweats." he smirks knowingly, and i giggle to myself at the fact that we quite literally share the same brain. "indeed they are, i couldn't find mine and then i remembered that mami washed these and put them in my drawer." i turned in my seat to look him in his face, his hair was in twists and two fell in front of his face.

he took some steps until he was standing in between my legs, putting his bronze hands in the crook of my neck and i feel his fingers loop through the chain of my nameplate. "you look so pretty mama." i feel myself smile before i actually realize im smiling, he mimics my expression before leaning down slightly and pressing a sweet kiss to my glossy lips.

after a few moments we pull away and i giggle again, seeing the pink substance rubbed across his lips. i pick up my phone, my cheeks still being squished by his fingers. maneuvering to my snapchat camera, i start recording instantly.

"babyyyy" i zoom in on his face, "do you feel like a bad bitch bae??" i laugh when dd's eyebrows furrow and he leans to look closer into the camera. he pulls back quickly as soon as he realizes, wiping his lips off. "ay yoooo, mmcht you betta not fuckin' post that shit angie!" he looks down at his stained hand looking angry, making me laugh harder as i make sure to get everything on camera.

"don't want your hoes to see it??" i joke, laughing even harder than before when his head snaps to me the second he hears my words. "wha' hoes?? don't fuckin' play wit me." he rolls his eyes, just making me laugh even more.

" he rolls his eyes, just making me laugh even more

HOODLIFE CRISIS. | ANJELIA'S POV
DATE | TIME : SATURDAY,
OCTOBER 1st 2022 | 8:30 PM.
LOCATION : THE STU, MANHATTAN.

WHEN WE FINALLY got to the studio, dd was having a conversation with the lady at the front desk; most likely already scheduling another session for later in the week

WHEN WE FINALLY got to the studio, dd was having a conversation with the lady at the front desk; most likely already scheduling another session for later in the week. we runnin' deeper than we normally do because buba decided to invite himself and four groupies.. not sure why.

dd was gonna have a writing session with ddot, i was tagging along just cause i ain't have much else to do. i was sat in a spiny chair in the corner of the room, a bag of chips on my lap and my phone in hand. sometime last month i was writing some shit that i never got to finish, so with my airpods in, i took the time i had now to finish whatever i needed to finish.