Chapter 124 - Sadomasochism [03]

Start from the beginning

Sending meal. Why did he ask Tang Yan to deliver meal?

Thinking about it now, the real reason was so ridiculous it was sad.

He has been abroad all these years, and as he got farther away, his thoughts became clear from the haziness. When he had clearly knew what he wanted, he came back. However, Tang Yan was no longer his junior, and there are no campus wall to meet unexpectedly.

He was eager to have an intersection with Tang Yan. Even when Tang Yan looked at him with a cold face, he was eager to test something, so that ridiculous request were made by him.

Zhang Tao left Qi Yunjing's company in a daze. He even tripped when he walked to the door because of his unsteady steps. He couldn't get up for a long time.

Passers-by looked at him one after another. Two kind-hearted girls came over and asked. What's wrong with him? Does he need help?

What's up with him? He didn't do anything, he just killed the person he loved with his own hands.

-

Qi Yunjing stood by the floor-to-ceiling windows of the office for a while, and only looked away when he saw Zhang Tao's leaving back. The entanglement between the three of them, to say who is the most ruthless, it was Tang Yan.

What Zhang Tao didn't know was that when he re-intervened in Tang Yan's life, when Tang Yan received the death sentence, Tang Yan's revenge had already begun. It's just that Tang Yan use himself as a bargaining chip.

He allowed Zhang Tao to re-enter his life, let Zhang Tao imagine their future, and even let Zhang Tao use Ji Yang to test him. He watched Zhang Tao's unabashed love for him grow over time, he was as obedient and accepting everything.

When the last moment of his life came, he will die by Zhang Tao's side, maybe even in his arms. Then the truth about his uncle's secret operations back then will be sent to Zhang Tao's hands, and he will let himself became Zhang Tao's nightmare that would never go away.

At the moment when the truth was revealed, Zhang Tao would probably collapse to the point of committing suicide.

This is the script that Tang Yan arranged, but he did not expect to meet Wen Ran.

Qi Yunjing thought, maybe Wen Ran guessed Tang Yan's real purpose the first time he saw Tang Yan. So he gave him a choice, whether to survive or continue to take revenge.

Fortunately, this person finally chose the path of life.

-

When Qi Yunjing returned home, Wen Ran had just finished a video chat with the Guild people. Qi Yunjing saw that his face was not good, not because he was not feeling well, but because he had encountered something bad, so he asked: "What's wrong?"

Wen Ran said: "Two Masters died, they were very talented. I heard that this year they plan to evaluate to high-level Celestial Masters.

"Do you still remember that we got on the wrong bus that day and met a young man whose younger brother was kidnapped by a female ghost? They get off the bus on the Tomb Road. When I heard the name of the road, I originally thought it was some place in the underworld that I had never heard of."

Qi Yunjing: "What happened to those two Celestial Masters was on the Tomb Road?"

Wen Ran nodded: "I don't know if these two things are related. The two Celestial Masters didn't go at the same time, and they didn't come from the same place, but they probably cooperate often, so they took a case in the app together.