"I-Im hosting it !"

And he looked behind,

"Mm hmm"

I jolted up and I giggled, where should we go for my birthday??

"Come on time, hurry up so that my birthday is here !!"

I demanded jokingly,

I heard Noro's chuckling and he quickened his pace so that we were eventually at the house, there my father and mother were lying on the couch drunk.

For an 11yr old I knew the problems Noro and I were dealing with,

We were ghouls to be exact...

Even if we were ghouls we were able to have fun and freedom, it wasn't our choice to be one...

As long as I had Noro, I was still able to live as one.

"K-K...Kas... Kasum...I"

I heard my mum groan my name,

"K-Kasumi... Let's p-prac- *coughs* -tice... Today"

Practice ... She meant by practicing my powers as a ghoul.. My mum was obsessed with being known as a powerful ghoul family, but on occasions like this. She always relied on us.

"You're not sober yet"

Noro added,

"Shut up!"

She threw a glass bottle at Noro which he caught in his hands.

She lifted herself up and dragged me forcefully outside ...

"Hurry up!"

She demanded,

"Y-Yes mum"

I hissed at the pain she was giving me, her grasp on my arm tightened each second and she finally let go.

"How are your *coughs* illusions"

She stated,

I was able to control illusions inherited by my dad, although Noro didn't inherit them, he was able to see through my illusions.

"They're fine"

"Fine is not enough !"

She shouted,

"You need to keep this family going, have our name be remembered by everyone, I don't care what that bastard thinks of our family name being forgotten-"

'Bastard' , she means my dad.

She slapped me and I gulped.

The tingling sensation went across the area she had slapped and I touched it...

"O-Okay mum..."

I whimpered in pain,

"Our family name should be all over worldwide !! But that's not happening right now!"

She shouted and gave me a menacing glare,

"Now show me"

She beckoned me to show her my art of illusions,

... Art of illusions ... Okay I'll do that for you.

I nodded and grinned...

She wanted to be apart of my world, I'll let her.

My mind thought of her biggest fear she never conquered in her entire life.

No matter how much she would try to get out, the scene would keep replaying and replaying ... I smirked.

Ayato x Reader x Kaneki | Tokyo Ghoul.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें