special chapter 3: Something there

Morning in Metropolis, as everyone getting ready to start the day.

As Alfred give everyone their breakfast on the table, when Y/n saw Lucario forgotten about manners.

Arron: (Whispering) Lucario, manners!

Y/n noticed that Lucario needs help as an idea came in. Y/n lift her bowl as Alfred knows what she doing and everyone else doing the same.

Later at the park, Y/n and Arron decided to feed the birds.

Y/n: There's something sweet and kind. But he is generous, well and fined. And now he's dear and so unsure, I wonder why I didn't see it there before.

Y/n saw a Glaceon needs help as she help it and use her PokeBall to capture Glaceon, with a few shakes and a ping it's successfully been captured.

Arron: She glance this way, I thought I saw. And when she touched Lucario, she didn't shudder at its paw. No it can't be. I'll just ignore, but then she didn't look at me that way before.

Y/n look at Arron for a bit.

Y/n: New, and a bit alarming. Whoever thought that this could be. True, that he is like Prince Charming, but there something in him that I really didn't see.

In the car, Bruce, Alfred and Viki watch the scene as Y/n and Arron love each other.

Bruce: Well, who have thought?

Viki: Well, bless my soul.

Alfred: Well who have known?

Viki: Well, who indeed?

Bruce: And who'd guess they'd come together on their own.

Viki: It's so peculiar.

All: We'll wait and see a few days more, there may be something there wasn't there before.

The scene change as Y/n and Arron sitting on a couch in the manor as he hugged her while everyone watched.

Alfred: You know, perhaps there's something there wasn't there before.

Dick look confused.

Dick: What?!

Bruce: There may be something there wasn't there before.

Dick: What's there, Alfred?

Alfred: You'll understand one day when yout older, Master Dick.

As they closed the doors,  Y/n then started to kiss Arron and soon it's true love.

End