Chapter 6 Conclusion

Beginne am Anfang

Dean lifted his head and looked up at you from the chair he was tied in. The black in his eyes seemed to dissolve, "You look worried fellas." "Welcome back Dean." Sam replied after splashing holy water on him. Sam and Cas started to untie him and you just kept standing across from him making eye contact that remained unbroken even when he stood up. That wasn't Dean, this is Dean. That wasn't you told yourself as he finally turned to Sam and hugged him so tightly. Both their eyes were squeezed shut as they held each other like the world was ending. When they managed to pull away Cas gave him a short hug, "Nice to have you back, Dean." He then turned to you looking hesitant on whether or not to hug you. You missed Deans touch so much these past months, that even if you were upset with him, you couldn't stop but almost run into his arms. He felt a lot more solid than you had last remembered you noted to yourself. You didn't know what to even say, I missed you? But that had to be obvious, he could defiantly tell by the way you were hugging him back. "I'm going to go and get some beer and food." Sam said patting Dean on the back, "Cas why don't you come with me?" You heard their footsteps retreat, and when they were gone you pulled yourselves off each other. Both his of his hands cupped your face, "(Y/n) I'm truly so sorry for everything I've put you through. Ever. If you don't want to be with me I will whole heartedly understand." You put your hands on top of his, "I've done some horrible things, (y/n), and this might be one of the worst. I wasn't exactly faithful. So if you want to scream, scream. You want to hit me, hit me." You took one of your hands and made a fist, he didn't even flinch. You gently tapped his cheek with your hand, and he softly smiled back at you. "It's going to take some time, but it wasn't really you Dean. And I know that, but right now I have a whiplash of emotions." He seemed relieved and hugged you once more placing a kiss to the top of your head. "I'll make this up to you, I promise."

--------------------------------------------- Weeks Later --------------------------------------------------
(Spoilers for 10x21)

Promises were a strange thing. Dean promised he wouldn't let the mark get the best of him. He promised every time he woke up covered in sweat and heart racing he was fine and told you to go back to bed. He promised it was just a nightmare, and just because he killed people in them didn't mean it would happen in real life. He promised he'd be okay to handle the guys who were about to hurt Claire. Yet here you were, Dean on his knees surrounded by bodies with cuts and slashes all over them. Just like the dream he told you about. He gripped the blade tightly in his hand and looked at you with what seemed like no regret in his eyes. Once again you could feel him slipping.

Dean started pushing you away after that night. He'd come to bed much later than you and be gone when you woke up. Hardly showed any affection, and it got even worse when Charlie had been killed. "I love you Dean." You said reaching for his hand as Charlie burned. He moved his hand away from yours, "I don't." Sam started to speak apologizing to Charlie, "You know what I think? I think it should be you up there." Dean said coldly to Sam. You could tell Sam was hurt but like you had been doing, he told himself it wasn't really Dean.

------------------------------- Weeks later Spoilers for 10x23 ----------------------------------------

You couldn't even begin to describe how you felt at this moment. Betrayed, devastated, shocked couldn't come close to how you were feeling right now. Dean was ready to kill you and Sam, and then live a life alone from the rest of the world. Death remained calm and Sam and Dean fought and even when Sam surrendered. You were too stunned and afraid to move this whole time, "I'll take care of you next." Dean said looking at you as he accepted Deaths scythe. "Close your eyes." Your breathe was shaky, you couldn't believe Dean was actually going through with this. "Sammy close your eyes." "Wait." Sam said pulling what looked like pictures out of his pocket. "Take these, and one day when you find your way back, let these be your guide. They can help you remember what it was like to be good. What it was like to love." From where you were it was hard to make out the photos, but you could tell how old they were. You knew it was pictures of Dean and his mom, he cherished those photos so much, like it was one of the only things he had of his mom. Your heart was racing so loud you could barley tell what Death was saying. "Do it, or I will." As Dean raised the scythe you started to cry. This was not Dean, Dean would rather die than hurt Sam, and you prayed Sam knew that as well. "Forgive me." He said looking Sam in the eyes and swung the weapon. You wanted to close your eyes but you couldn't make yourself. Even when Dean swung the scythe right into Death himself. Time seemed to stand still as Death disintegrated, you all looked at each other extremely shocked. Dean helped Sam up and asked if he was okay. "I'll live." Sam replied "You?" "Fantastic." They both looked at you but you were too shocked to even reply. "I think I just killed Death." Following that was a screech type noise, "Does that sound right to you?" Dean asked looking around. Suddenly something zapped through the ceiling hitting Dean, as it went away, so did the mark. You decided to get out of the bar, "This is good Dean." Sam said "The mark is off your arm, nothing crazy has happened." You continued. "You get your baby back." Sam said pulling out the keys to the car. "Yeah I'm sure everything's perfectly fine." Dean said sarcastically. You looked up at the sound of a loud crack. Black smoke everywhere. The darkness was overwhelming. "Get in the car! Lets go let's go!" Dean yelled gripping your arm tightly and running to the car. Sam and Dean got into the front and you jumped into the back row. He started to drive but was stopped, of course this is when the car gets stuck in the mud. Dean went to go out of the car and push it out, but Sam stopped him. You all gripped onto each other as the darkness came over you and you couldn't see a damn thing.