Junkyu was able to grasp what the alpha meant, yet he didn't try to take control of his pheromone. "What if I don't want to?" His voice was a mere whisper, his hand under the water moving to his waist, gripping his flesh, expecting something to happen.

Then, with Junkyu's —sort of— approval and that oh so sweet rose vanilla scent wrapping around his entire being, JeongWoo couldn't hold back any longer. Using his free hand, he wrapped his fingers around Junkyu's nape and used his muscles to push himself up on his knees.

Even as JeongWoo leaned in, Jukyu's heart beat vigorously within his chest. It thundered so loudly he was afraid JeongWoo could hear it. Junkyu breathed in and closed his eyes as the intoxicating pheromone that wafted out of JeongWoo stimulated his system. He felt himself reacting against the alpha's breath that was so close to his lips and twitched slightly. To get closer or to move away, Junkyu didn't know.

It had never been this confusing.

Their lips touched and the world fell down around them.

Unlike their rushed and forceful first kiss, it started slow and gentle this time. As much as he wanted to take the omega further in just seconds, JeongWoo didn't want to repeat his mistake, he let Junkyu set his own pace. Careful nibbles were made, lips tugged softly on one and another, the sweet kiss that both of them were sure would stay in their memory forever.

It wasn't enough. Junkyu responded to the alpha's patience by gripping his forearm as his soft lips ran ardently over JeongWoo's, deepening the kiss. Their emotions poured in as their tongues danced and caressed, hearts thumped rapidly from the boiling blood of passion mingling with the desire swirling around them. Junkyu felt his body begin to shake inside the —now cold— water, but JeongWoo's had moved his hand to his bare back, holding him in place as their kiss became deeper, and more ravenous.

Everything was a fiery bliss, yet still so hotly real. Never in his entire long life had JeongWoo ever felt this way. Not even with Doyoung.

Reality sank in. JeongWoo completely forgot about his boyfriend ever since he left his house. All of his attention, body, and mind were at Junkyu for the past couple of days, sparing no second at anything and everything else. The I'll call you he said to Doyoung was long forgotten and became another empty word he uttered.

The alpha pulled away. Junkyu's face was flushed. He didn't say anything and neither did JeongWoo. The only thing that could be heard was their panting and feel the hot, ardent air hovering around them.

Junkyu's smell was stronger, indicating his hidden heat. It called to the alpha, telling him that this wasn't over yet, but JeongWoo restrained himself. He moved Junkyu's wet hair away from his forehead and kissed him there. "You should finish your bath." He said with a small smile. "I'll help you wash, okay?"

Junkyu did nothing but gave a nod, letting JeongWoo get up and walk around the tub to get shampoo and body wash. The fading heat of JeongWoo on his skin made him feel as if he lost something, but he kept it to himself and stayed shut.

JeongWoo made Junkyu rest his back against the narrow side of the tub. He sat on the floor behind him, poured some shampoo on his palm and began washing Junkyu's hair. It wasn't his intention to help Junkyu wash when he came back to the bathroom. He had come to give a clean towel and fresh clothes for Junkyu to wear after his bath, but the sight of Junkyu laying down on the bathtub floor like a beautiful merman caught his attention and the rest happened.

"Do you know what happened to me?" Junkyu asked as JeongWoo's fingers scratched his dirty scalp. He had a slight memory of his heat, but he didn't know why he had it. His next heat wouldn't come faster than two months' time.