"Mama we love you. We know how sad you are but we are also getting sad seeing you drunk almost everyday. " Minju said looking down.

"Jeongin mwiss playing with mwama...." Said jeongin and looked down.

Tzuyu kept silent. She thought for a while. She then stood up and went Infront of her kids. She sat down on her knees. She took jeongins small hands.

"Do you miss playing with me?" Asked tzuyu softly. Jeongin nodded his head.
Tzuyu then looked both at hyewon and minju.

" Mama is sorry for not giving you enough time." Tzuyu then kissed jeongins small hands.
"Mama will give you enough time from now on. " Said tzuyu. Jeongins eyes lit up.
"Rweally?" Asked jeongin. Tzuyu nodded smiling. Jeongin then gave a kiss on Tzuyu's cheeks. Then tzuyu did the same.
"Minmin, hyewonnie I would try my best to lessen it. You guys have been taking care of me all this time, sigh. It should have been the other way around. I am sorry to make you guys disappointed. " Said tzuyu.

"No mama. We are not disappointed at you. We love you. We want you to stop drinking too much. " Said minju.
Tzuyu nodded. She then hugged the three. She kissed their heads.

"I love you guys too. I will do anything to protect you guys and make you guys happy. If you guys want me to stop drinking then I would. Thanks for the talk. " Said tzuyu. The kids nodded smiling while hugging tzuyu back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tzuyu parked the car Infront of sana's apartment. She got out of the car and went inside the apartment. She knocked the door and hyunjin opened it.

Hyunjins eyes lit up as she saw tzuyu. She hugged tzuyu while tzuyu smiled.
"Jinjin, you going to school now. " Asked tzuyu. Hyunjin nodded.
"Yoon-ah and yiren......"
"They are both with ojisan and obasan right now." Said hyunjin. Tzuyu nodded.
"Should I drop you ?" Asked tzuyu.
"No mama. It's already getting late. I should go first. " Said hyunjin.
"By the way......mom's mood is pretty bad from last night. " Said hyunjin.
"Why? Something happened?"
"I don't know. I hope she will be fine soon " said hyunjin. Tzuyu nodded.
"Ok I will go now. Bye mama. I love you. " Said hyunjin. Tzuyu smiled.
"I love you too. " Hyunjin then left.

Tzuyu entered the house. She looked around for sana. She was having thoughts if she should actually enter sana's room or not .

But then she collect all of her courage. She knocked a few times but no one answered. Tzuyu became worried. She unlocked the door and entered inside.

There she saw sana sitting Infront of the mirror doing her makeup. Her eyes look devastated. As if she cried all night. She looked like she hasn't slept well.

Sana saw tzuyus shadow in the mirror. Their eyes stuck on each other. Sana's reason of pain was in front of her. Sana's mascara was smudged. Her eyes looked helpless. But then she moved her eyes from tzuyu. As if she was in panic. She hurriedly grabbed the tissue and cleaned her eyes and face. Redoing the slight make up.

Sana stood up from her seat and started to walk. She walk passed tzuyu but then tzuyu stopped her by holding her hand. Sana looked back at tzuyu. Tzuyu walked closer to her.

"Tzuyu l-let go off my hands.... " Said Sana with her cold voice.
"I won't......I won't till you tell me who made you cry like this. " Said tzuyu looking straight at sana.
"Tzuyu l-let go...."
"Sana ....was it that motherfucker ?"
"Don't you dare to call him that!! He has a name...." Sana said angrily.
Tzuyu chuckled hurting.
"I see.....that close? You are even protecting him now..." Said tzuyu.
"Yeah I am. Cause thats what lovers do. " Said Sana with a full rage.
'lovers....' tzuyu thought. Her heart getting hurt for the ninth time.
"Unlike you. Who just knows how to cheat. " Said Sana. 
"Of course......that's the only thing you say to make me feel guilty....." Said tzuyu hurting.
"Just go back to your new girlfriend....." Said Sana hissing and removed tzuyu's grip from her hand.
"Girlfriend? " Asked tzuyu frowning.
"You think I don't know? " Sana snorted.
"I don't know what you are talking about?" Asked tzuyu.
"Pls tzuyu.... don't try to act innocent anymore. Remember that I am not your wife. We are wasting our time. Let's go. " Said Sana and walked away. Tzuyu followed her from behind still confused.